Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Motorcycle/Small Car HF Tag-Along Trailer – $350

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD!!!

Here is a painted 2014 Harbor Freight Tag-Along trailer with the good mods already done for you. We towed this behind our motorcycle and it was like it wasn’t there, pulled like a dream! The color is a bright red, the pictures came out kind of pinkish but it really is bright red. I painted the red on with rattle-can plastic primer and red paint with a clear coat top so it looks good but was not a professional job.

The trailer has the following improvements:

Longer tongue, tows better and less weight on hitch.

LED lights all around.

A comfortable handle for moving the trailer by hand.

License plate moved to back of trailer so you won’t bend it every time you move the trailer by hand.

Foldable foot on tongue for convenience.

Conspicuity tape all around, helps you to be seen at night.

Top rack for those longer items like fishing poles that won’t fit in the box.

The famous orange “Whirlygiggers” so you can see this little trailer behind you in your mirrors and others will notice you have a trailer behind you!

Stainless steel quick-clips on the chains.

Works with the standard flat trailer connectors, either 4 or 5 pin.

Has the small leaf spring removed and rubber hose added to reduce bouncing and suspension noise.

The inside has a sheet of carpeted plywood with tie-downs and a cargo net to keep your stuff from sliding around inside the trailer.

The tires are in good shape, only a few hundred miles on them. They look funny in the pictures because I rinsed the garage dust off the trailer with the water hose and the tires are wet from that.

I have the clear title and 2 keys, it’s ready to go go go!

Located in the Richmond, VA area.

20170625_181408 (Medium).jpg

20170625_181424 (Medium).jpg

20170625_181453 (Medium).jpg

20170625_181515 (Medium).jpg

20170625_184638 (Medium).jpg
    Last edited by WA5VHU; 09-01-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Current:
    2016 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS (faring model)
    Kip Moto SherpaX Cargo Trailer

Wife Has:
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Lees-ure Lite Camping Trailer

Previous:
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS SE5, zoom-zoom!
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Foot Burner - Gasoline Boiling Stinker - Gas Tank Vacuum Puller

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WA5VHU View Post
    Here is a painted 2014 Harbor Freight Tag-Along trailer with the good mods already done for you.

The trailer has the following improvements:
    • Longer tongue, tows better and less weight on hitch.
    • LED lights all around.
    • A comfortable handle for moving the trailer by hand.
    • License plate moved to back of trailer so you won’t bend it every time you move the trailer by hand.
    • Foldable foot on tongue for convenience.
    • Conspicuity tape all around, helps you to be seen at night.
    • Top rack for those longer items like fishing poles that won’t fit in the box.
    • The famous orange “Whirlygiggers” so you can see this little trailer behind you in your mirrors and others will notice you have a trailer behind you!
    • Stainless steel quick-clips on the chains.
    • Works with the standard flat trailer connectors, either 4 or 5 pin.
    • Has the small leaf spring removed and rubber hose added to reduce bouncing and suspension noise.
    • The inside has a sheet of carpeted plywood with tie-downs and a cargo net to keep your stuff from sliding around inside the trailer.
    • The tires are in good shape, only a few hundred miles on them. They look funny in the pictures because I rinsed the garage dust off the trailer with the water hose and the tires are wet from that.

I have the clear title and 2 keys, it’s ready to go go go!
    Located in the Richmond, VA area.

Great mods. Good deal for the right person. I have pretty much the same setup so can speak to how well this tows, holds a lot of gear and the work that went into making it this nice.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Lotta love in that trailer. You did a great job and it will make someone happy......