Spyder Garage

Default 2011 AST/Ultimate Motorcycle/Trike/Small Car Hauling Trailer

Sold - Sold - Sold!!!!

Thank you all for your interest!

Here is the very popular Adventure/AST/Ultimate air ride trailer, this is their large model that can carry multiple motorcycles, a large trike motorcycle, 4-wheelers or other off-road vehicles, or even a small car.

See http://the-ultimate-trailers.com/ for more info about the trailer and to see a video about how easy the trailer operates.

We normally towed one of our Can-Am Spyder trike motorcycles or a 2-wheeler on the trailer and the air ride is so smooth that you can’t hardly tell it is back there!

To load the trailer you just turn the knob to release the air in the bags and the trailer lowers to the ground and you drive onto it, couldn’t be easier!

As much as I love this trailer I am selling it because we now have both a Spyder and a two-wheeler motorcycle and I need a larger trailer to be able to haul both.

This trailer sells new for some $5,600 and I see used one’s going for around $3,000 so I am going to offer this one for $2,500, figuring for $300 to $400 dollars and you can get the fender modules fixed up and have a first-class trailer.

I bought the trailer from someone that only used it to take their Spyder to the dealer for service, I have used it for about the same so it doesn’t have many miles on it.

The trailer has the orange two wheel stops at the front for a reverse-trike like a Spyder and I put a motorcycle stand/wheel chock on it for carrying two-wheelers. This chock goes on and off with only two bolts so you can carry either and change over very quickly.

The tires are good, I have the wheel covers and the clear title so the trailer is ready to go!

Located in the Richmond, VA area.
    20170625_180215 (Medium)ss.jpg

20170625_180246 (Medium).jpg

20170625_180307 (Medium).jpg

20170625_180229 (Medium).jpg

20170625_180335 (Medium).jpg
    Last edited by WA5VHU; 09-17-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    Current:
    2016 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS (faring model)
    Kip Moto SherpaX Cargo Trailer

Wife Has:
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Lees-ure Lite Camping Trailer

Previous:
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS SE5, zoom-zoom!
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Foot Burner - Gasoline Boiling Stinker - Gas Tank Vacuum Puller