Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Spyder RT Limited Loaded SALE PENDING!!!!

SOLD!!!! I have reluctantly decided to sale my 2014 Can am Spyder RT Limited. It currently has around 11,000 miles but will go up as I continue to ride her. It is in excellent shape and has lived indoors its whole life. I have put a lot of work into her planning on keeping her but I just cant justify the cost of her sitting in the garage not being ridden like I had planned. I am going to try to remember everything that has been done but I know I will forget some of it as there is just too much. She has a new general tire on the rear put on within the last 5000 miles and at the same time was laser aligned, LED lights on the trunk, tag, mirrors, headlights, side markers (and more), Sena Bluetooth adapter, Baja Ron swaybar, Bump skid, Baker built air wings, F4 tall and wide windscreen with vent, Tri axis handlebars, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS, Lamonster NBV highway pegs, Utopia backrest, passenger armrest, chrome trunk rack, shorty antenna, mud flap, trailer hitch and wiring, JBL speakers front and rear, Bluetooth adapter for Aux port, full cover, soft luggage to fit all compartments, Ram mount for phone holder, Drink 2 go cup holder, power outlets front and rear for heated clothing, Eastern Beaver power center. A couple weeks ago I bought the Riders advantage care plus 5 year extended warranty from Pitbull powersports as my BRP warranty was set to expire in August so you have a warranty until August 2022. I know I am forgetting a few things but I will update the list as they come to mind. I nor the previous owner has had any troubles out of the bike. I would jump on go to Alaska in a heartbeat if time would allow. I had high hopes but the fact of the matter is I have 2 small kids and I just don’t have the time. I am asking $18,250 and that is a firm price. I would be willing to work on the price some but will be removing things like the F4 windshield, Highway pegs etc. if the new owner doesn’t want them. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me at 251-753-4711 and I am located in Mobile Alabama.

Edit: I will also throw in a harbor freight tag a long trailer thats only been used for less than 100 miles. I dont have a pic right now but I will try to get one this afternoon.

Thanks for looking

Sorry for the pic with he cart in it, it's the only pic I have on my phone. I don't have a pic since I added the F4 and the highway pegs but I will get some this afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Av8er; 07-05-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    I have reluctantly decided to sale my 2014 Can am Spyder RT Limited. It currently has around 11,00 miles but will go up as I continue to ride her. I am asking $18,250 and that is a firm price. I would be willing to work on the price some but will be removing things like the F4 windshield, Highway pegs etc. if the new owner doesn’t want them. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me at 251-753-4711and I am located in Mobile Alabama.
    Seems like a good deal for someone.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

That sounds like a smoking deal for someone! Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Any idea why they are sideways? I didn't take them that way.

Spyder Garage

And another

Spyder Garage

Helmet and air hawk not included.

Spyder Garage

Default original owner chimes in

Not to pollute this thread, but I'm the original owner of this bike and can attest to having broken it in respectfully, kept it in my garage and avoided leaving it parked uncovered in the sun, and in general cared for it as if it would be with me for 20 years. My only reason for selling then was because I had been captivated by the new F3 series, and took a chance.

Still not sure which I prefer.

Good luck with the sale.

Pete
    Pete Tamblyn
    Cleveland, GA

2020 F3 Limited (black)

Time Out XL1800 cargo trailer

2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
    2018 Kawasaki Versys-X 300

2013 ST (sold)
    2015 F3-S SOLD
    2014 RT-Limited (cognac) SOLD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by motoswami View Post
    Not to pollute this thread, but I'm the original owner of this bike and can attest to having broken it in respectfully, kept it in my garage and avoided leaving it parked uncovered in the sun, and in general cared for it as if it would be with me for 20 years. My only reason for selling then was because I had been captivated by the new F3 series, and took a chance.

Still not sure which I prefer.

Good luck with the sale.

Pete

Thanks Pete!
    I really have mixed feelings about letting her go but I just dont have the time to do the trips I was hoping for and thats what she was built for. I know I will regret getting rid of it at some point but they make more.

Spyder Garage

Default It Never Fails

I just bought the exact same color 2014 RTS Spyder from Pitbull with 16,000 miles for $16,000 without a lot of the accessories you have listed. I did get a new rear tire that was installed August 2016 an oil change and laser alignment and Baja Ron swaybar and that is it they took the Corbin armrest off leaving one of the passenger speakers looking nasty I looked for several weeks hoping to find a Spyder like your at a reasonable price. My wife loves the Spyder she drove solo for the first time today. Mine is nice but with all your accessories it is a much better deal than I got at Pit Bull and Len treated me fair for sure He cannot keep used Spyder on the lot.

Good luck with your sell.

I have reluctantly decided to sale my 2014 Can am Spyder RT Limited. It currently has around 11,00 miles but will go up as I continue to ride her. It is in excellent shape and has lived indoors its whole life. I have put a lot of work into her planning on keeping her but I just cant justify the cost of her sitting in the garage not being ridden like I had planned. I am going to try to remember everything that has been done but I know I will forget some of it as there is just too much. She has a new general tire on the rear put on within the last 5000 miles and at the same time was laser aligned, LED lights on the trunk, tag, mirrors, headlights, side markers (and more), Sena Bluetooth adapter, Baja Ron swaybar, Bump skid, Baker built air wings, F4 tall and wide windscreen with vent, Tri axis handlebars, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS, Lamonster NBV highway pegs, Utopia backrest, passenger armrest, chrome trunk rack, shorty antenna, mud flap, trailer hitch and wiring, JBL speakers front and rear, Bluetooth adapter for Aux port, full cover, soft luggage to fit all compartments, Ram mount for phone holder, Drink 2 go cup holder, power outlets front and rear for heated clothing, Eastern Beaver power center. A couple weeks ago I bought the Riders advantage care plus 5 year extended warranty from Pitbull powersports as my BRP warranty was set to expire in August so you have a warranty until August 2022. I know I am forgetting a few things but I will update the list as they come to mind. I nor the previous owner has had any troubles out of the bike. I would jump on go to Alaska in a heartbeat if time would allow. I had high hopes but the fact of the matter is I have 2 small kids and I just don’t have the time. I am asking $18,250 and that is a firm price. I would be willing to work on the price some but will be removing things like the F4 windshield, Highway pegs etc. if the new owner doesn’t want them. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me at 251-753-4711and I am located in Mobile Alabama.

Thanks for looking

Sorry for the pic with he cart in it, it's the only pic I have on my phone. I don't have a pic since I added the F4 and the highway pegs but I will get some this afternoon.

Spyder Garage

It's the perfect time to buy a matching one!! If you were a good husband you would buy this one for the wife!!!

Thanks

Spyder Garage

I have decided to throw in my Harbor Freight Tag a long trailer as well. Its only been towed less than 100 miles with my goldwing I had.

This is a deal!!!!
    Last edited by Av8er; 06-26-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Spyder Garage

Here is the trailer!

Spyder Garage

Sale pending!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That was fast

Spyder Garage

Yep!!! I am sure gonna miss her but I will eventually get another one once things in my life slow down and I have more time to use it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have reluctantly decided to sell my 2014 Can am Spyder RT Limited.
    Hoping to have this one in my garage by next weekend. Jeremy has been great to work with. Just wish he lived a little closer!
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Hoping to have this one in my garage by next weekend. Jeremy has been great to work with. Just wish he lived a little closer!

Thanks Pete!! I really hate to see her go but I know she is going to a good home. I look forward to you getting her home and riding it like she needs to be ridden. Can't wait to meet you. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Pete!! I really hate to see her go but I know she is going to a good home. I look forward to you getting her home and riding it like she needs to be ridden. Can't wait to meet you. Please let me know if you need anything at all.
    Will do, Jeremy. The latest plan is for me to leave here Saturday, which will get me there for July 4th. I'm looking forward to pigging out on seafood!
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Will do, Jeremy. The latest plan is for me to leave here Saturday, which will get me there for July 4th. I'm looking forward to pigging out on seafood!
    Sounds good! If there is one thing we have plenty of around here that's good seafood. I just sent you an email as well.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Heading to 'bama tomorrow

Hope to have this baby in my garage by next Saturday. Going to see a part of the country (the SouthEast and Gulf Coast) that I've only previously read about. Looking forward to it. Driving down in the minivan (Honda Odyssey) pulling an Aluma trailer. A little concerned about finding places to stay overnight since it's the holiday weekend, but it's just part of the adventure. If you see me on the road, honk, flash your lights - I'd love to meet other SpyderLovers along the way.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Hope to have this baby in my garage by next Saturday. Going to see a part of the country (the SouthEast and Gulf Coast) that I've only previously read about. Looking forward to it. Driving down in the minivan (Honda Odyssey) pulling an Aluma trailer. A little concerned about finding places to stay overnight since it's the holiday weekend, but it's just part of the adventure. If you see me on the road, honk, flash your lights - I'd love to meet other SpyderLovers along the way.

Have a a safe trip and give me a shout if you need anything.
    Will see you Tuesday.

Spyder Garage

Default Pete and re-Peat???

Jeremy:

Wait. You bought this trike from a guy named Pete; now you're selling it to a guy named Pete?

You need to get out more.

Pete
    Pete Tamblyn
    Cleveland, GA

2020 F3 Limited (black)

Time Out XL1800 cargo trailer

2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
    2018 Kawasaki Versys-X 300

2013 ST (sold)
    2015 F3-S SOLD
    2014 RT-Limited (cognac) SOLD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by motoswami View Post
    Jeremy:

Wait. You bought this trike from a guy named Pete; now you're selling it to a guy named Pete?

You need to get out more.

Pete
    For real!!!!

Spyder Garage

Well....... she is gone!!! I am sad to see her go but at the same time I can tell Pete will put her to use. Pete is a fantastic guy to do business with. Thanks again Pete and I hope you enjoy it. Have a safe a trip home.