Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Two tropical storms in the Caribbean and Gulf

Bret formed out of the Atlantic, the earliest named storm to do so. Should not affect the US but it's not a good time to go to Aruba.

The other system just upgraded to Cindy and will affect the Gulf Coast from TX to FL. Over a foot of rain possible in some areas. Storm will then head north and drop rain in AR, TN, KY and on from there.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yeah, they're calling for heavy rain here Friday and Saturday. got a hunch that the Spyder rally in east Tennessee and the rally in Johnstown Pa are gonna be washouts.

Spyder Garage

Default I will be bringing the rain north with me when I ride back home from Pensacola beach!

I'm finishing a wonderful week at Pensacola beach and I will be heading back to Missouri tomorrow. I will be riding in the rain when I leave but I hope to get ahead of storms by the evening. Coming down to Pensacola I rode the interstate all the way in one day. I had hoped to travel the scenic route back and take a few days to see the sights. However, rain will be covering most of the southeast as I travel home. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

Spyder Garage

the first one is nothing more than a light rain here in the Panhandle. no worse that what you'd see at your house where you live.
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl