Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post

Here is our bike at the shop we have shown with Chrome Scratch Resistant Dark Tint (the best seller and looks good too) or we have them shown in Black Hardware Orange deflectors. We do offer them in our full list of colors but just thought i would help you so you could see what they looked like on your bike. Whether you are trying to deflect the wind and rain away or direct some cool air onto you, you will not regret in purchasing Baker Built Air Wings.
    AWG,
    What is/are the best color(s) for a Pearl White RT Limited?????
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Mike,
    Perhaps they can get you a set in Pearl White... with chrome hardware!!

They'd look GREAT on your bike!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

My spouse declares that the BBuilt wings keep the cool air off when closed and let's the air blow on her when open. Both of us are happy and comfortable with the BB setup. Get the smoke colored uppers and lowers for cognac.

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    AWG,
    What is/are the best color(s) for a Pearl White RT Limited?????
    AWG,
    In reading over the scratch resistant options, I'm thinking about going with Clear(won't "interfere" with the color) with Black hardware. Now my question is: I do not have engine heat issues, and I do have the BRP adjustable vents. What would the additional inner panel accomplish???
    Thanks for your sage advice
    Mike
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Baker Built air wings for RT

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    Here is our bike at the shop we have shown with Chrome Scratch Resistant Dark Tint (the best seller and looks good too) or we have them shown in Black Hardware Orange deflectors. We do offer them in our full list of colors but just thought i would help you so you could see what they looked like on your bike. Whether you are trying to deflect the wind and rain away or direct some cool air onto you, you will not regret in purchasing Baker Built Air Wings.
    Does installation require any drilling or other mods? Or, do they use existing attachment points on the RT?
    Last edited by UtahPete; 06-21-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Inner Panels

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    AWG,
    In reading over the scratch resistant options, I'm thinking about going with Clear(won't "interfere" with the color) with Black hardware. Now my question is: I do not have engine heat issues, and I do have the BRP adjustable vents. What would the additional inner panel accomplish???
    Thanks for your sage advice
    Mike
    The Inner Panel will help block out a gap that is left on the riders knee when closed some people get the IP some go without. It can easily be added later if you get the main Air Wing and decide you need the Inner Panel. Hope this helps.

Spyder Garage

Default NO DRILLING

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Does installation require any drilling or other mods? Or, do they use existing attachment points on the RT?

The Air Wings require absolutely no drilling, you use existing screws. The only hole you would possibly drill is if you get the bottom Leg Wing, that requires you to drill one hole on each side in the black plastic fairing at the bottom.