Thread: Deadwood rally

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood rally

Squared Away is heading to Deadwood, SD! The Three wheel rally is 12-15 July. Hope to see you there!!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I'll be there. See you there.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

See you on the 12 0r 13 on the way back from Glacier National Park. Keep an opening for me to get Squared Away!!!
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Will do!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default We will see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Squared Away is heading to Deadwood, SD! The Three wheel rally is 12-15 July. Hope to see you there!!!

Rocky just put new tires on for us. He says we need an alignment, but he does not have time to do it prior to our leaving. Glad to hear you will be in Deadwood!

Spyder Garage

Default No problem!

We will take care of you. Tell Rocky Hi for us! Great guy. See you there!!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ??????????

Joe,

When do do you have time to mow the lawn?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Busy

We stay busy! Our dog sitter cut the grass for us this time. Very nice. We have a long stretch being home - 3 weeks. I have MSF class to teach, a couple of bikes to work on, and I'm manning a booth to sell firecrackers to raise money for the American Legion. So, can't sit around much. Gotta go fire up the swamp cooler - it will be 110 out in the garage, and we have post trip maintenance to do! Ann has 3 new tires to mount, needs an oil change, and has a odd noise to figure out. Plus, lots of dead bugs to scrub off. My bike is running great, this time! a big shout out to Misty Mountain sheepskin seat covers - they rock! Makes the heat tolerable. At least for parts of us! Our cool vests got a work out, too! We use camelback water bladders. Helps out a lot! Looking forward to the cool of SD! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Wrinkle

Ann's mystery noise was her clutch output shaft bearing being toast! We are still going, but she refuses to ride behind me. Her engine has to come out, then the trans removed, then the cases split, bearings pressed out, parts inspected, and all back together. If it were not a warranty item, I'd be doing it.
    Discovered a bug removing product I'll have at Deadwood. Works great! Also found a wheel scrubber that beats my wheel brush. I'll have those, too. Should have LED American and Canadian flag lights! LED headlights and Fog lights for RT and LED headlights for F3's.
    Stop by and say hi, and try to cheer up SpyderAnn. When her bike is down, so is she.......!
    Joe Meyer