Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood rally

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood rally

Squared Away is heading to Deadwood, SD! The Three wheel rally is 12-15 July. Hope to see you there!!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I'll be there. See you there.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

See you on the 12 0r 13 on the way back from Glacier National Park. Keep an opening for me to get Squared Away!!!
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Will do!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default We will see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Squared Away is heading to Deadwood, SD! The Three wheel rally is 12-15 July. Hope to see you there!!!

Rocky just put new tires on for us. He says we need an alignment, but he does not have time to do it prior to our leaving. Glad to hear you will be in Deadwood!

Spyder Garage

Default No problem!

We will take care of you. Tell Rocky Hi for us! Great guy. See you there!!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ??????????

Joe,

When do do you have time to mow the lawn?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Busy

We stay busy! Our dog sitter cut the grass for us this time. Very nice. We have a long stretch being home - 3 weeks. I have MSF class to teach, a couple of bikes to work on, and I'm manning a booth to sell firecrackers to raise money for the American Legion. So, can't sit around much. Gotta go fire up the swamp cooler - it will be 110 out in the garage, and we have post trip maintenance to do! Ann has 3 new tires to mount, needs an oil change, and has a odd noise to figure out. Plus, lots of dead bugs to scrub off. My bike is running great, this time! a big shout out to Misty Mountain sheepskin seat covers - they rock! Makes the heat tolerable. At least for parts of us! Our cool vests got a work out, too! We use camelback water bladders. Helps out a lot! Looking forward to the cool of SD! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Wrinkle

Ann's mystery noise was her clutch output shaft bearing being toast! We are still going, but she refuses to ride behind me. Her engine has to come out, then the trans removed, then the cases split, bearings pressed out, parts inspected, and all back together. If it were not a warranty item, I'd be doing it.
    Discovered a bug removing product I'll have at Deadwood. Works great! Also found a wheel scrubber that beats my wheel brush. I'll have those, too. Should have LED American and Canadian flag lights! LED headlights and Fog lights for RT and LED headlights for F3's.
    Stop by and say hi, and try to cheer up SpyderAnn. When her bike is down, so is she.......!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Joe, sorry to hear that Ann's ride is down for maintenance! I can understand her being frustrated but 'stuff' happens and you guys keep such a busy schedule! We hope her ride is back up and running soon but, more importantly, we want her to be safe! You and Ann are awesome and the new items sound great! Ride safe to SD!

Spyder Garage

Default Loaner

You mean she can't get a loaner to ride a few thousand miles?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Loaner

Tried, but her reputation has preceded her! I can't imagine why they would be leery of a loaner. These are designed to ride, yes?

We reached out to BRP. We will see. I think that as long as it is out, they could just send a new engine and trans, and take hers for research and development.

Looking forward to Deadwood. Beautiful countryside to see, cool temps, great food. Best of all, a chance to see our friends, and make new ones. See you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If it wasn't for the rally schedule this would be the perfect time of year to have my bike down. It is 108 again today so definitely not a day I'd choose the Spyder over the car. I'm just thankful that it made it home as our last day on the road was on US 93 through NV. There are two stretches of 120 miles each with no services so breaking down there would have been really bad.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Amen

That is what I was thinking Ann. Lucky that the problem occurred after you got home! Safe travels to Deadwood!

Spyder Garage

Default update?

Any new info on Ann's bike? Also was wondering if Squared Away will be making a showing at S.O.A.R. Rendezvous in Johnson Creek WI in Aug 18th-20th? Deb has a new ride that needs to be "Squared Away"

Spyder Garage

Default Update

Ann's bike is down for weeks or months, so I'm getting her a new one.
    SOAR is the same time as NISR in Council Bluffs, and we were invited. So, off to Iowa! We are at Deadwood now. Starts tomorrow!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

SOAR is the same time as NISR in Council Bluffs, and we were invited. So, off to Iowa! We are at Deadwood now. Starts tomorrow!
    Way to stomp on the headline, Joe! Ann's getting a new Spyder??????

BTW, I'll probably see you in Council Bluffs.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderAnne

So what re you getting Ann, is a manual still avail at all, F3 or another RT, inquiring minds want to know?
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Default Shhhhhhhhhhhh

...it's a secret! We don't want Ann to read this!

Spyder Garage

New bike in process?

Inquiring minds (I think I still have one?) want to know.

Was thinking its time since you have had many good years of service on the current one.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Had the privilege to meet Joe and Ann today. Great people, very knowledgeable , and a pleasure to be around.
    We have a little over 22,000 miles on the spyder now and I have always said that turning left was much harder than turning right. I didn't like those left hand corners.
    Well after getting squared away today in Deadwood, those left hand corner feelings are gone, just ask the Harley rider I pushed on them heading back into town.

THANKS Joe and Ann. It was a pleasure sitting in your customer lounge chatting with you while you worked.
    Last edited by Fatcycledaddy; 07-12-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Our Pleasure!

Great to see you! Now to update your farkle list!! Thank you for trusting us to work on your bike. Glad it handles properly. Feels great to be Squared Away!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Beautiful

The weather has been perfect, and the people are great! We are loving this rally!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Warning!

Had a couple of customers today that wanted us to inspect their belt tensioner on their F3T. One was so worn it was ready to break! The other was not far behind! If you have one of the BRP belt tensioner, check it often, or remove it. We have seen 5 bad ones since May!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Joe/Ann,

Great to finally meet you guys. Was fun to "meet" your K9 family! FYI, I hadn't really noticed any handling problem with my F3S. She seemed to track just fine. However, I did notice a difference in the turns on the way home. That 1/4" of slack you took out of the left side made a real difference. I now realize I had to "push" her around a right turn and now I just have to guide her. I certainly recommend a Squared Away inspection to anyone, even if you think your machine is running true. Glad you could make it up our way. Hope we meet again. Safe travels!

Loren