Either your a retired CEO or big bucks daddy with lots of spare time to ride across the country full time or your just doing a lot of BS. One thing is for sure I seldom hear anyone use the work "poor" or "cheap" or "in debt" but mostly "thousands" with complaints about BPR not satisfying your thirst for more quality.
I have a family that requires most my time and most my money and my Spyder F3s has been acquired only because I choose to go into debt and have something my wife and I could share our old age on and still be able to be home for the family.
Even if your a single guy or gal or grandparent of 20 It seems as though with all the miles you ride and all the money you spend on these toys and their upkeep and extras you could probably put a kid through college or donate to the orphaned children's homes and reap the benefits that far out weigh motorcycle trivia. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy my spyder quite a bit but it isn't my no 1 love or even no 10. Its just a pastime hobby or event.
I do appreciate the how-tos and simple ways to save money on tires in stead of BPR's million dollar rubber with gold lettering or ways to avoid bike malfunctions that are common. This site is invaluable in many ways but to lissen to story after story and complaints and thousands of dollars spent on crap just to make you look important and better and smarter is a waste. Maybe we should start a Bull Sh__ category. Just speaking my mind...