Spyder Garage

Default Great Trip to the Great White North aye!

After Homecoming the wife and I road to old Quebec city and stayed at Hotel Chateau Bellevue. The hotel was very nice and clean. Walking distance to main street, and all museums.The gentleman that checked us in had a car moved to a different spot so we had easy parking for the Spyder and trailer. We only had half a day so did a little gift shopping and carriage ride. The driver drove through old and new Quebec giving us a lot of history and ideas of what we want to see when we drive up again. He even dropped us at our hotel and showed a few places he liked to eat at. My wife handed him the money with a nice tip. We just got back to our room when the phone range. It was our carriage driver Danny, he called my wife down. The posted price was for a couple and my wife thought per person. So I just want to say Thank you to Danny, our honest and friendly driver. To Winston, his jack Russell that sat on our lap and kept us company. And Jack, our one horse power, very friendly steed. And he only let out a couple gassers.
    In all with Homecoming, Quebec city, Bangor Maine , Lubec Maine, Freeport maine, Noth Conrad NH, we rode 2,300 miles. Our vacation was cut short by a day as we found out our daughter-in-law's water broke, 2 weeks early, while we were eating dinner. With my wife being an excited wreck, we got up the next morning and drove the 483 miles to home with just stops for fuel and sandwiches. So to end our wonderful trip we are now grandparents, 1st, to Logan our new grandson.
    Traded 2013 rt s se5 for pearl white 2015 RTS se6 .
    Gloryder hubs
    622 trailer
    bumpskid
    Wife and I have been a couple since 1980
    32 years of wedded bliss

Spyder Garage

Default Great news

Congrats possibly the only thing better than ryding. celebrate
    Ranman42

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations. ...🎉🎊🎖

Proud grandparents sounds like the trip home was a good one and the honest cabbie was rare occurance....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on the new grand-baby!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)