So, I bought a new 2016 Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6 and I am already thinking about Farkles!! However, for me the most important thing is "functional" farkles. By that I mean upgrades and accessories that improve the performance, protection, and handling of my Spyder. I have looked over the forums a bit, and I think I know which additions would be best for me. But I would like to get the opinion of actual Spyder owners - not only about the usefulness of the upgrades/mods, but also how easy it is to install these, and whether or not they require lifts and other specialized equipment. So here is my list, and the questions I have. I would appreciate anyone chiming in on the relative importance of these farkles, whether or not there are noticeable improvements, whether or not it is a DIY or professional project, and which brand works best.

1) Bumpskid - It seems like this is a crucial mod. Is it? Is SpyderPops the brand of choice? Do you have to drill holes into the Spyder? Do you need a lift to install it?
2) Sway bar - Most claim a noticeable difference. Is it dramatic? Is the Baja Ron Sway Bar the sway bar brand of choice or some other brand? Is this a DIY project? Do you need a lift to install it?
3) Idler tensioner kit - Is this needed on the 2016 model? How much difference does it make? Again, could an owner do this or is a professional required? Do you need a lift? Which is better - Lamonster or SmoothSpyder - or something else?
4) Rear shock - Many Spyder owners claim that the 2-up shock should replace the inadequate stock shock. My F3-T has a manual air-adjustable shock. Is this sufficient or is a stiffer shock required?
5) Did I miss a crucial mod/accessory/farkle? Again, I am really only focusing on performance, protection, and handling.

I REALLY appreciate you input. Forums like this are invaluable for newbies like me - and they can save the new owner lots of money and grief.

Wayne