Thread: Spyder Hauler

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Hauler

IMG_1138.JPG.jpgIMG_1162.JPG.jpgIMG_1167.JPG.jpgIMG_1141.JPG.jpgIMG_1148.JPG.jpgGreat custom built trailer to haul your Spyder made by Unity. It's a 7x12 v-nose with a seven foot high finished ceiling, full drop down ramp and "man" door. Bought new in 2014. This trailer has a single axle with electric brakes, LED lighting, interior 4-box circuit breaker, exterior hook-up and 30 amp power. Inside you'll find full length florescent lighting down both sides and two 120 volt outlets. The trailer was customized to include finished walls that are insulated, the SuperClamp Spyder tie-down system, and has a wall mounted cabinet up front and a 3 gallon modular gas can. The wheels are custom aluminum with a spare tire and the trailer has been towed only 2400 miles. Can easily be made into a camper. Asking price is $3700.00 and is in the Cleveland, OH area. For more information contact Leo at leorosen@sbcglobal.net.

Spyder Garage

Default What's the empty weight the way it is now, or total wt with Spyder?

??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by george123 View Post
    ??
    George...I'm a friend of the seller (in fact I helped him with this thread) and I suggest you direct your inquiry to his listed email address because he's having an eye problem right now isn't checking this site too often. If I knew the weight of the trailer, I'd tell you. By the way, it is a very nice one which I'd probably buy if I already didn't have one. It also has the drop down stabilizers on each rear corner so you could ride your Spyder in it without hooking the trailer to the tow vehicle. It pulls easily with his Ford Explorer.

Spyder Garage

Default Great deal

That has to be half the price of a new trailer with similar updates. To bad I bought a new one (stock) last Sumner at a much higher price.

Good luck with the sale, can't imagine it'll last long.
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

PM and EMail sent