Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2008 PE 301

  1. #1
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    watsonville CA
    Posts
    187

    Default 2008 PE 301

    Time to let it go, would like to sell in northern Ca, 18,218 miles excellent condition,
    Lots of spare parts, lots of mods, would trade for older car or ?, serious buyer's only,
    I do have the Buds set up for this spyder.
    jim30587@aol.com. Or 831-724-4057
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ivanlee; 06-03-2017 at 11:33 PM.

  2. #2
    MOgang Member xpeschon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Waynesville MO
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanlee View Post
    Time to let it go, would like to sell in northern Ca, 18,218 miles excellent condition,
    Lots of spare parts, lots of mods, would trade for older car or ?, serious buyer's only,
    I do have the Buds set up for this spyder.
    jim30587@aol.com. Or 831-724-4057
    You did not list a price, how much are you selling it for? Thank you in advance. Joe


  3. #3
    Active Member Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Can anyone explain where all the extras came from, besides the Corbin stuff?
    It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing Milkbone underware

  4. #4
    Eponymous Member Bob Denman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Grahamsville, NY
    Posts
    82,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    You did not list a price, how much are you selling it for? Thank you in advance. Joe

    A price; would be nice!


    2010 RT A&C ................................. 2014 RT Limited.
    (Gone; not forgotten!)

  5. #5
    Very Active Member YPILOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Johnson City,Tennessee
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    Can anyone explain where all the extras came from, besides the Corbin stuff?
    Vertika Trikes (Canada) they used to be a site sponsor and they make/made some nice Spyder bits.

    http://www.vertikatrykescanada.com/index.shtml


    "Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift




  6. #6
    Consumer Advocate akspyderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chugiak, Alaska
    Posts
    27,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    Can anyone explain where all the extras came from, besides the Corbin stuff?
    For a while, BRP had quite a bit of the non-Corbin stuff. After the RT came out, most of it quickly disappeared.

    Currently Owned: 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium), 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow), 2015 Vulcan 900 LTD

    Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) Pictures of 2008 and 2009 Spyders are in Alaska Albums 2009 and 2010.
    5 Spyders, 9 years, 133,000 miles, 5 Spyder miles per post.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •