Thread: Bummer

Spyder Garage

Default Bummer

Due to some back and neck issues that Brenda is facing, we will not be making the trip to the homecoming this weekend. We were holding out for better news, but we did not get any. My parents will still be making the trip. Does anyone know if they will be allowed to pick up our registration packets for us?

Just askin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default Should...

As family member they should be able to or have them mail it to you. Sorry to hear about your wife hope things get better soon..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Chad...
    Please give her a hug from us: we'll keep her in our kindest thoughts and prayers...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Due to some back and neck issues that Brenda is facing, we will not be making the trip to the homecoming this weekend. We were holding out for better news, but we did not get any. My parents will still be making the trip. Does anyone know if they will be allowed to pick up our registration packets for us?

Just askin'............
    So sorry to hear this, was looking forward to meeting you! Back and neck issues are no fun, my wife had successful back surgery 8 years ago but we needed to give up golf and tennis together

I would probably contact BRP via email, as they have been very attentive when I added my son, then removed him, and then added him back on, the last day.

Best,

TicketBait

Spyder Garage

Just a thought since you already registered and not too far away for you. Could you guys go up in your car and take advantage of the activities other than the rides?
    Traded 2013 rt s se5 for pearl white 2015 RTS se6 .
    Gloryder hubs
    622 trailer
    bumpskid
    Wife and I have been a couple since 1980
    32 years of wedded bliss

Spyder Garage

My wife's not making the trip for the same reason, and I'm going to try and get her stuff. Spinal Fusion in January, no Vacation time left and still in a lot of pain. Tell Brenda to take care, I will look your folks.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WellsboroSpyder View Post
    Just a thought since you already registered and not too far away for you. Could you guys go up in your car and take advantage of the activities other than the rides?
    We thought about it but she has three appointments between Thursday and Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    My wife's not making the trip for the same reason, and I'm going to try and get her stuff. Spinal Fusion in January, no Vacation time left and still in a lot of pain. Tell Brenda to take care, I will look your folks.
    So sorry to hear that Ron. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Dad has had two spinal fusions, hopefully Robin will fare as well as he has. Have fun in Canada.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............