Good Day All;
Please take a moment in your festivities to gie thanks to all first responders and those who have served our country. Some making the ultimate sacrifice. Freedom "don't" come free. Thank you all.

I also apologize for not reporting in as I add things and make changes. This working secen days a week makes me lazy.
When I last checked in I was putting my 12 RS on the block in order to find a nice cognac RT. I hae since sat on an F3 and found this is a highly viable option - when I hit the Lottery.

Logic tells me to stop adding to my RS - but I love it and can't help myself. I love my motofizz cargo bag which I've had for at least 10 yrs. I'e added the BRP cargo rack - not as "Perdy". some bar end mirrors for blind spots (jury is out as I haven't been able to commute with it for a week), and the airfoil which I did mention.

So IF i head down the luggage path. .... I've read old posts and searched. Some had links to obtain GIVI mounting hardware. Not of the links work anymore and twisted throttle states it is not available and GIVI doesn't list it on their site.

Now I'd be happy enough adding the V35 side cases and a V56 top case. Id like to find the hardware seperate as I could sue soft luggage until I can get the side cases.

That said, my dream bike was aways to get a BMW R1200GSA. Well I'm shrinking and not getting taller so that has left the building as an option. BUT I see GIVI has some adequate looking adventure luggage and If I could add it to my spyder it might not be a GS,but would give some of the look I love, even if its not applicable for the spyder, its definately functional as the side cases are 46 liter and the top case is as big or bigger than what i mentioned, plus it can all pop off.

Sooooo....... any insight. Is there luggage hardware available for the RS? I'll listen to other options

Take care everyone, Safe travels.