Spyder Garage

Default ST Limited Question

Will the factory full cover fit over limited even with top case on?

And another question: how easy is it to remove top case and plate it sits on so I can use only on certain bike trips I take?

Spyder Garage

Default Nelson Rigg SPyder FULL Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Suziespyder View Post
    Will the factory full cover fit over limited even with top case on? And another question: how easy is it to remove top case and plate it sits on so I can use only on certain bike trips I take?
    I bought one of these and have used it for the past three years. I do not have a garage so it sees UV rays and rain all summer long. In winter, it goes on before one of those inexpensive nylon tarp things.

http://www.nelsonrigg.com/luggage/sp...er-detail.html

I have a 2014 ST Limited, but not with a top case. There is enough "slack", I feel, to accommodate your top case. Try it, and if it doesn't meet your needs, you could always return it.

Great product; excellent value. SO much less expensive than the BRP item!
    2014 ST Limited

full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Default This caught my eye

Living in a motorhome, we also have no garage. But boy what a ride. Our '13 STL is outside most all the time. We have gone through 2 covers in the 3-1/2 years we have had the bike. I would be interested in trying another cover as the ones we have been using are well over $100. This latest cover had the elastic give up after only 8 months. I would think the RT model is what I would want as we have the factory back rest. Thanks for your input.

full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Murrey

I have had my new Nelson Rigg cover for about a week now and it is 5 times better than the covers I have had before it and very little more money. I can tell that this cover would handle a back trunk without a problem.

Thanks for the recommendation. This is a good value. As said before, ours ST is out all the time also.

Spyder Garage

Default I have if you need...

Quote Originally Posted by Suziespyder View Post
    Will the factory full cover fit over limited even with top case on?

And another question: how easy is it to remove top case and plate it sits on so I can use only on certain bike trips I take?
    I have a BRP full cover and a half cover I bought for my 2013ST LTD if you want them. Taking up space. Just pay shipping, prob around $30-40ish. BRP cover weighs a bit, built like a tank.

Steve

Spyder Garage

The Nelson-Rigg CAS-370 model seems to be able to fit over my 2014 ST-S if I am reading this correctly? The dealer told me that an RT cover should be able to take care of most Spyder models. Does that appear to be the story?
    2014 ST-S , OEM Yes Cognac