Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default On our way to Valcourt

Left this morning and had a nice leasurely ride of about 300 miles to Winnemucca Nevada! Perfect weather 70 degrees sunny with big beautiful clouds in the sky! The very best. Tomorrow Salt Lake City!

IMG_0079.jpgIMG_0082.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0087.jpg
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Have a good time. Wish we could have gone.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Default Bon Voyage....

Be safe and may the weather keep smiling on you... have a good trip and a great event...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have a safe and uneventful trip...
    Please try to check in with us along the way!
    (Pictures would be nice! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

See you there. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

He fun and be safe.. report back 2!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Have fun ,and have an uneventful trip to Valcourt.

Post pictures when you can. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Unbelievable

So we finished Nevada today and into Utah! Overnighting in Salt Lake City! I think the most unbelievable part of the trip so far was how beautiful and Green Nevada was. The tumbleweeds haven't begun to tumble yet. Turns out that there was a motorcycle rally in Winnemucca and we saw a real three wheeler there!IMG_0088.jpgtoday we were forced to ryde in low 70 degree weather with sunshine and soft fluffy clouds floating by all day.IMG_0090.jpgTommorrow we meet up with a group from the San Diego SRA chapter for the continuation of our epic journey!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Easy day

IMG_0098.jpgOnly 120 miles to Salina Utah. Dinner at Mom's Cafe while we waited for our travel Mates from San Diego. 600 miles tomorrow! IMG_0093.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Sweet

Fair winds and following seas! Surf the high pressure dry front all the way over! See you at Valcourt! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Have a safe and fun trip all!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Tommorrow we meet up with a group from the San Diego SRA chapter for the continuation of our epic journey!
    Say hi to George, Lori, and the rest of the San Diego SRA Chapter for me! They are a great bunch of good people!
    Myron Wooley

USMC 1975 - 1979

2nd Spyder: Pearl White 2016 Spyder RT Limited, purchased December 18, 2016 with 1 mile
    First Spyder: Pearl White 2012 Spyder RT Limited, gone to a good home

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That's a long trip! Be safe.

Spyder Garage

Default Wow

Utah and Colorado today. 575 miles. All I can say is "breath taking. The red rock formati of Utah started us off and then the Colorado river canyon was unbelievable. I was crying in my helmet as we were behold it the beauty. Nebraska and Iowa tomorrow! 675 miles whew!IMG_0102.jpgIMG_0104.jpg
    wish I knew how to post these right side up!

Spyder Garage

Default Getting Better

Today we started in Colorado and made it to Iowa! 660 miles! 2000 + miles so far. Detroit tomorrow and Valcourt on Thursday!

IMG_0106.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default AWWW

I gotta stay here and work!
    Have a great time.

Spyder Garage

Drive safe everyone.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This is an epic trip!
    My wife and I are living EVERY mile....
    I also can't tell you how GREAT our riding companions are... There are 8 of us total and things couldn't be smoother.

We are averaging 600 miles a day to make it to Valcourt, and that alone is no small task in and of itselve. This is the best group I have ever ridden long distance with....hands down.

Pyr8gal and HELLON3 are having a blast too (and they are covered with bugs from 6 states to prove it)

Tomorrow Illinois, Indiana and Michigan....

Let's ryde!
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Spyder Garage

Hey Pincushion we did 4 states today. Remember we started in Iowa. Highlight of the day was crossing the Missippi river! Still perfect weather. Tomorrow all eight of our Spyders will be home!IMG_0118.jpgIMG_0117.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Nothing better

Darn..... Looked at the pic of the two mugs of beer, now I want a juicy burger and wash it down with an ice cold beer. But I'm working.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Utah and Colorado today. 575 miles. All I can say is "breath taking. The red rock formati of Utah started us off and then the Colorado river canyon was unbelievable. I was crying in my helmet as we were behold it the beauty. Nebraska and Iowa tomorrow! 675 miles whew!IMG_0102.jpgIMG_0104.jpg
    wish I knew how to post these right side up!

I know exactly how you felt. We try to drive (SUV not Spyder) through Utah every year.

A friend once went & I asked how they liked it: 'We got fed up with all the red rocks' was the response. Have you no soul I thought.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc