Thread: Tri Axis bars.

Spyder Garage

Default Tri Axis bars.

I have a 2016RT Ltd. I have just purchased a second hand set of Tri Axis bars which I intend to fit myself. The kit of parts did not include any instructions. I believe they are not very good, but better than nothing. Does anyone here have a set I could borrow, or know where I could get a set. The set of clips on You-Tube are for an earlier year model I believe so maybe not very useful. Any hints or tips would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Alan.

Spyder Garage

email me and I will send them too you. File is too big to attach here. jcthorne@thornolis.com

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Or enter the part number in at www.instructions.brp.com - a very handy site.

Spyder Garage

Default Check GPS mounting

Quote Originally Posted by Flier Tuck View Post
    I have a 2016RT Ltd. I have just purchased a second hand set of Tri Axis bars which I intend to fit myself. The kit of parts did not include any instructions. I believe they are not very good, but better than nothing. Does anyone here have a set I could borrow, or know where I could get a set. The set of clips on You-Tube are for an earlier year model I believe so maybe not very useful. Any hints or tips would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Alan.
    Greetings - My wife has a 2015 RT LTD which she has the Tri Axis bars. One thing you should check - Make sure the GPS mount from a Standard Handlebars will work on a Triax Handlebar. I'm pretty sure we had to buy a new GPS mount. - But that was 2 years ago and the dealer installed it before we got it. (I do have a box of parts that they gave me - Not sure if I ever opened it)

Just check - to be sure. Hope I'm wrong.

Mike

Spyder Garage

The GPS mount for the Tri-Axis bars is different from the mount for the stock bars.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Default Tri Axis

Thank to everyone who replied. The video clips and instructions have given me the confidence to jump in and get it done. I will be interested to see how many bits I have left over.
    Thanks again
    Alan.