Spyder Garage

Default 32oz AmerSeal Installation

Anyone figured out the easiest way to install the AmerSeal coming out of the 32oz bottle? I know there are markings on the side of the bottle but that kind of seems like a crap shoot if you get enough or too much into the tire. I know the is a tube inside the cap but there has got to be an easier way with less mess. I was thinking of using a syringe along with the plastic tube to get the correct amount inside the tire.

amerseal__63768.1488408435.451.416.jpg
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SEALANT

I was considering measuring out the amount to use and then using a tube and funnel ..... But I don't know how thin this stuff is or if heated it would get thinner ????? ........... anybody know ???? ........ Mike

Spyder Garage

Default me too

also had trouble getting the correct amt from the bottle, thru the tube and past the valve...oz or so lost on the floor, tube fell off...required an extra pair of hands...also thought about syringe but didn't test how well the tube would fit the end of the syringe...BTW, ended up w 6-7oz in the one front and ~ 10+ on the other side...no issues yet...best of luck

Spyder Garage

I take my wheeled transports to the local skid steer dealer, that buys it 5 gallons at a time.
    They have a "metered" pump, that clips onto valve stem (core out of course). Works like a champ.
    Flatlander, Navy Veteran, Widower
    Loved my 2014 RTS SE6 Pearl white
    but have a new love now,
    my 2017 RTS SE6 Champagne metallic (Champ)