Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I was told Power sports on Nimitz can do work. Not sure if they support free warranty work... This is Cadre,
    Ride 2012 RT.... Am new rider, if 3 days even counts as new, more like baby steps... Look me up if anyone wants to ride..I found another place that will work on my RT.. I need to provide shop manual, to insure all is done within specs...
    I enjoy to tinker with cars and motorcycles. To add am retired, I will take a crack at maintenance before having someone else work on my SPYDER... Look me up... Al
    2012 RTS SE5 , Spider Web Brake pedal Orbital blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CADRE View Post
    I was told Power sports on Nimitz can do work. Not sure if they support free warranty work... This is Cadre,
    Ride 2012 RT.... Am new rider, if 3 days even counts as new, more like baby steps... Look me up if anyone wants to ride..I found another place that will work on my RT.. I need to provide shop manual, to insure all is done within specs...
    I enjoy to tinker with cars and motorcycles. To add am retired, I will take a crack at maintenance before having someone else work on my SPYDER... Look me up... Al
    & Glad you found someone A paper copy of that manual will cost you BIG bucks ….. a computer download is around $30.00 ( on-line ) …. you should read the " do's and Do not's " on the home page …. lots of good info …… Mike