Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealers Dealers everywhere......who's the fairest of them all.

A good dealer can make or break a love affair with any ryde in a heartbeat.
    Anyone can sell a ryde but a quality dealer keeps you happy, and coming back.
    I've noticed in other threads the issues people had with their ryde were mostly the failure of the service department, unable to find or resolve issues.

****** with that said******
    Are you happy with your service department? why and how much?
    If you experienced an issue, was it your service department, BRP customer service or both?

My dealer is a small "mom-n-pop" dealer (Horn's, Bethel PA) but they have a very good service department and are customer service oriented. So far I'm happy, they work on my ryde without issue. Are you?

Spyder Garage

Default Hard to say...

We have several here and i can only speak as to how they are with others. I do all my own work and the dealer I bought the spyder from did the first service ( I always let them do the first service). The sales there were mediocore at best and the original crew in the service department were good at the time. They later lost their cert tech but continued their service with poot results. On of our other dealers had a decent service depaertment but found the whole spyder thing not cost efficient and dropped the line. We now have a new dealer and they have a great tech and service department and try harder than the others. Many that ryde with our group now go there for all their spyder needs. We do have an independent shop a fair distance away that is one of the best and many will go there for all needs not warranty related...Things can change very quickly and one has to keep up with them...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I also use a family-run Dealership:
    Klinger Powersports
    Walton, NY

Their service department has technicians that have been to BRP for training, and I've NEVER had any trouble with any service work that they've done!
    I probably pay more for my bikes than the astute bargain hunters in here: it's the "peace of mind", that I'm paying for.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    We have several here and i can only speak as to how they are with others. I do all my own work and the dealer I bought the spyder from did the first service ( I always let them do the first service). The sales there were mediocore at best and the original crew in the service department were good at the time. They later lost their cert tech but continued their service with poot results. On of our other dealers had a decent service depaertment but found the whole spyder thing not cost efficient and dropped the line. We now have a new dealer and they have a great tech and service department and try harder than the others. Many that ryde with our group now go there for all their spyder needs. We do have an independent shop a fair distance away that is one of the best and many will go there for all needs not warranty related...Things can change very quickly and one has to keep up with them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Klinger Powersports
    Walton, NY

Their service department has technicians that have been to BRP for training, and I've NEVER had any trouble with any service work that they've done!
    I probably pay more for my bikes than the astute bargain hunters in here: it's the "peace of mind", that I'm paying for.
    Very true on both responses. Dealers can change overnight if the tech changes. I also paid more for my ryde as the dealer I wanted was smaller but is better service oriented. My thoughts

Spyder Garage

Klinger Powersports
    Walton, NY

Same here. My dealer, GSS (Garganos) Powersports in East Haven, CT, is a small family run dealership. They sell BRP machines, and Club Cadet lawnmowers. No other motorcycle brands, and they don't work on them either. Bob Gargano Jr. is the General Manager & head wrench turner. He is the only BRP certified Master Technician in CT. I recently experienced a shifting problem with my RT. I called Bob & described the problem to him, and he knew exactly what was happening, that there was a problem with the shim stack in the clutch. He asked if I could bring it up to him two days later, and he would fix it while I waited. So, I grabbed a book, rode up there, settled in with my book & coffee to wait. Two hours later he handed my the key and said, "it's shifting fine now". So I walk up to the counter to settle up and Bob said there was no charge. I rode about 100 miles afterwards, issue resolved. When I got home and checked my Email, there was one from Bob (sent two hours after they closed for the day) just to make sure that all was well & that I was happy. Happy? I'm ecstatic! It's nice to be treated like family, rather than just another mope with a motorcycle.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm glad to hear that he was able to get you "back up on three"!

Spyder Garage

Klinger Powersports
    Walton, NY

Klinger's???

Does the service tech look like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

From Alaska:

When the saga started (here 2008), there was only one dealer. A year or so later there were three places to buy. One in Anchorage, one in Eagle River, and the place owned by ER dealer in Wasilla. Three dealers within 25 miles.

Since I lived in ER, I made all my purchases there. The Anchorage dealer never got what service was about and is no longer in the mix. ER now is basically a servicing dealer and Wasilla is a selling dealer.

The service dept. has been up and down. It is currently up again. They keep my machines running so that is why I am still an owner. I pick and choose my battles these days. Nearest "other" dealer is now about 1500 miles away.

I have also considered service over price in making my purchases.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Klinger's???

Does the service tech look like this?
    He's improved the wardrobe significantly since that picture was taken!

mash-klinger.jpg

Spyder Garage

He's improved the wardrobe significantly since that picture was taken!

mash-klinger.jpg
    Bet I will remember who your dealer is next time.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The bonnet keeps the Sun out of his eyes during road-tests...

Spyder Garage

Kurtz Motorsports I Watsontown, PA
    . We bought our first through a dealer in Wilkes-Barre and found the service department horrible. Tried doing the same recall twice. Claimed they had no record of it but we had our service record from their department. We searched and found Rod at Kurtz and he never been happier. He even helped us get the recall work on a 622 trailer we bought elsewhere.
    Traded 2013 rt s se5 for pearl white 2015 RTS se6 .
    Gloryder hubs
    622 trailer
    bumpskid
    Wife and I have been a couple since 1980
    32 years of wedded bliss

Spyder Garage

Fyi my dealer & service is primarily done at Bradford marine Texarkana #1: is where I found the great deal on my 2: I'm on first name with all the staff after sharing my injury story & they are just great people 3: is just far enough away to enjoy a good lunch out of town before or after service work is done. But with that I have also been trying to compile a list of 👍👎dealers mentioned here so here is what I have so far:

👍👎 dealers quick list of comments stated 2016

👎Fun bike center Mesa AZ:
    👍Veys powersports
    El Cajon AZ: By same person with tire problem.

👍Birds of prey Caldwell IA:
    Towing assistance for someone with key/DESS problem

👍Sierra cycles Sierra Vista AZ:
    Someone with damaged low tire got a helping hand, loner bike & repair wrk.

👍 Motorsports inc
    Hanover PA: somebody had multiple issues p-brake & windshield & were instructed how to move spyder by helpful dealer (communicated tie dow instructions to tow truck over phone)

👍 Ride Now Chandler AZ: someone glad with fast service.

👍RideNow in Chandler, AZ:
    Someone that had previous bad experience with sales dept had a great report for the service dept

👍Arctic adventures Rosendale NY: Recommended by someone to another having dealer trust issues

👍Rivco had express delivery complications (not sure where fault was)& the refunded & made sure customer was satisfied

👎Maxium Powersports Merrillville, IN : service dept failure to communicate times of repair person left w/o bike & no information for a week.
    👍by couple others that had great all around exp

👍Baja Ron for service & parts all around
    👍Spyderpops for service & parts all around
    ⚡️👍Lamonster all around

Corbin
    👍good looking stuff
    👎long wait on orders
    👎multiple complaints of service when there is a question on paid for expensive parts.
    👎for warranty issues when bought with dealer assistance

👍
    Lou the guy who owns Pirate Motorsports on Center St in Riverside CA:
    He has customers bringing their bikes from 150 miles away--just for an oil change (really)!

👍Vey's Powersports in El Cajon in San Diego CA: reports of fast service & good price from someone had parts already.

👍CASWELL CYCLE Mora, MN: Group on tour had good reports for service dept

👍Eddie Chance aka WildTexasRanger with Little Loyd's Engine Repair in Palestine, Tx:
    Eddie has a satellite garage in Shreveport, LA.

👎Mancuso's Houston TX: Bad service request , leave bike for a simple mirror repair, not, just fix & go

Person had hot gas tank & spewing gas,
    👎pikes peak Motorsports Colo. springs, CO: was no help & dismissive of the problem
    👍RPM Motorsports Littleton Littleton, CO: was helpful same bike

👍Elk Grove Powersports. North CA: general compliment of timely service wrk

👍 Pro Caliber PowerSports Bend, OR: person was out on trip had mishap with transmission & was towed & fixed quickly

👍Alcoa Good Times Knoxville, TN : report if fast service

👍GSS Powersports in East Haven, CT.: fast second opinion & repairs for a desperate owner looking for better dealer. Found & fixed number of problems in time for an event, previous dealer failed & may be source of some of the problems found.

👍ELK GROVE POWERSPORTS, CA:
    Report for fast friendly service just in time for Nor Cal rally

Person had two dealers refused Warranty work at
    👎Malcolm Smith motorsports &
    👎Temecula Motorsports Riverside, Ca
    then good help same issue @
    👍Pirate Motorsports Riverside CA.

👍 Johnny K's in Warren, Ohio and especially in Lodi, Ohio. Great service, sales and alaround customer support.

👎 to Hardings Park Cycle in Canton, Ohio. They try to charge for warranty work, believe unmolicious, they don't know what was covered, and it took them over three weeks to do a service

👎Temecula Motorsports (Southern CA. LA area) NO BRP Spyder Tech available was the response. wanted some basic service. ⚠️

👍Central Florida Power Sports, Kissimmee, FL. Happy customer reports yrs of good service

👍Klinger PowerSports,Walton, NY
    Happy customer for years sales &service

👍Ollies out of Alexandria, MN General satisfied customer sales & service
    (out of state customer)

👍Mission Motorsports. CA They have an excellent Spyder Tech

👍Whittier Fun Center. CA General happy customer sales & service

👎Temecula MotorSports CA geNeral report by someone on 3rd spyder
    They just suck.

👍Southbay

👎👍jet world

👍 Maximum Power, Peru IN
    Person had one fault the dealer found few more & repaired all in quick timeframe.

👎Motorsports in Riverside, CA
    They refused to do warranty work on bike. They would Not let person talk to the Spyder Tech. They claimed since the LaMonster LED head lights and fog lights in, and also had a cig lighter connected to the aux user circut that it was Not a BRP approved install and therefore they would not help with the radio. That had issues before upgrades install.

👎Pete's Motorcycles in Baltimore
    👍 J & J Powersports in Wilmington, DE customer quote:
    "Quality perople and quality service. Can't say enough good about Jim and CJ. If you are in need of service, routine or emergency, or just a consult, highy recommend this dealer (don't go to Pete's)".
    same person had poor service @ 1 & great service @ the other

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

In Chattanooga, Tennessee there is a Spyder dealer, Whites Cycle and Marine
    • Been there 3 times, very friendly, willing to deal, no problem on a test ride. Does anyone know anything about them from experience. They claim that they have a certified BRP tech. I know that they sell a lot of Can Am ATV's.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WellsboroSpyder View Post
    Kurtz Motorsports I Watsontown, PA
    . We bought our first through a dealer in Wilkes-Barre and found the service department horrible. Tried doing the same recall twice. Claimed they had no record of it but we had our service record from their department. We searched and found Rod at Kurtz and he never been happier. He even helped us get the recall work on a 622 trailer we bought elsewhere.

What was the recall on the trailer for? I've never heard of that before.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default EGPS

I will say it again, Elk Grove Power Sports in Elk Grove, Ca. This is also a family run operation, and we as owners are are invited to be a part of that family. My wife and I are about to embark on an epic(for us anyway) journey from Northern California to Valcourt, over 6000 thousands when we are done. We just had both motorcycles in for Oil Change and safety inspection. The service department was great. They greet you with a smile, efficiently work on the machines, and then they clean the machines and send you on your way with a smile. We always have a hard time getting out of there because we have so many people there that want to say Hi and chat. This is a rare thing to find in any industry, and we are blessed to have them only a couple of miles down the road!

Thanks to:

Sabrina
    Scott
    Allen
    Ryan
    Jim
    Marcus
    Forrest
    David
    Ron
    Larry
    Buck
    And many more!

Because of these great folks, we know that we have no mechanical worries as we travel to Valcourt. If you ryde a Spyder, or you think you might want to ryde a Spyder, do yourself a favor and visit these folks at Elk Grove Power Sports!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Great Service

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Fyi my dealer & service is primarily done at Bradford marine Texarkana #1: is where I found the great deal on my 2: I'm on first name with all the staff after sharing my injury story & they are just great people 3: is just far enough away to enjoy a good lunch out of town before or after service work is done. But with that I have also been trying to compile a list of 👍👎dealers mentioned here so here is what I have so far:

👍👎 dealers quick list of comments stated 2016

👎Fun bike center Mesa AZ:
    👍Veys powersports
    El Cajon AZ: By same person with tire problem.

👍Birds of prey Caldwell IA:
    Towing assistance for someone with key/DESS problem

👍Sierra cycles Sierra Vista AZ:
    Someone with damaged low tire got a helping hand, loner bike & repair wrk.

👍 Motorsports inc
    Hanover PA: somebody had multiple issues p-brake & windshield & were instructed how to move spyder by helpful dealer (communicated tie dow instructions to tow truck over phone)

👍 Ride Now Chandler AZ: someone glad with fast service.

👍RideNow in Chandler, AZ:
    Someone that had previous bad experience with sales dept had a great report for the service dept

👍Arctic adventures Rosendale NY: Recommended by someone to another having dealer trust issues

👍Rivco had express delivery complications (not sure where fault was)& the refunded & made sure customer was satisfied

👎Maxium Powersports Merrillville, IN : service dept failure to communicate times of repair person left w/o bike & no information for a week.
    👍by couple others that had great all around exp

👍Baja Ron for service & parts all around
    👍Spyderpops for service & parts all around
    ⚡️👍Lamonster all around

Corbin
    👍good looking stuff
    👎long wait on orders
    👎multiple complaints of service when there is a question on paid for expensive parts.
    👎for warranty issues when bought with dealer assistance

👍
    Lou the guy who owns Pirate Motorsports on Center St in Riverside CA:
    He has customers bringing their bikes from 150 miles away--just for an oil change (really)!

👍Vey's Powersports in El Cajon in San Diego CA: reports of fast service & good price from someone had parts already.

👍CASWELL CYCLE Mora, MN: Group on tour had good reports for service dept

👍Eddie Chance aka WildTexasRanger with Little Loyd's Engine Repair in Palestine, Tx:
    Eddie has a satellite garage in Shreveport, LA.

👎Mancuso's Houston TX: Bad service request , leave bike for a simple mirror repair, not, just fix & go

Person had hot gas tank & spewing gas,
    👎pikes peak Motorsports Colo. springs, CO: was no help & dismissive of the problem
    👍RPM Motorsports Littleton Littleton, CO: was helpful same bike

👍Elk Grove Powersports. North CA: general compliment of timely service wrk

👍 Pro Caliber PowerSports Bend, OR: person was out on trip had mishap with transmission & was towed & fixed quickly

👍Alcoa Good Times Knoxville, TN : report if fast service

👍GSS Powersports in East Haven, CT.: fast second opinion & repairs for a desperate owner looking for better dealer. Found & fixed number of problems in time for an event, previous dealer failed & may be source of some of the problems found.

👍ELK GROVE POWERSPORTS, CA:
    Report for fast friendly service just in time for Nor Cal rally

Person had two dealers refused Warranty work at
    👎Malcolm Smith motorsports &
    👎Temecula Motorsports Riverside, Ca
    then good help same issue @
    👍Pirate Motorsports Riverside CA.

👍 Johnny K's in Warren, Ohio and especially in Lodi, Ohio. Great service, sales and alaround customer support.

👎 to Hardings Park Cycle in Canton, Ohio. They try to charge for warranty work, believe unmolicious, they don't know what was covered, and it took them over three weeks to do a service

👎Temecula Motorsports (Southern CA. LA area) NO BRP Spyder Tech available was the response. wanted some basic service. ⚠️

👍Central Florida Power Sports, Kissimmee, FL. Happy customer reports yrs of good service

👍Klinger PowerSports,Walton, NY
    Happy customer for years sales &service

👍Ollies out of Alexandria, MN General satisfied customer sales & service
    (out of state customer)

👍Mission Motorsports. CA They have an excellent Spyder Tech

👍Whittier Fun Center. CA General happy customer sales & service

👎Temecula MotorSports CA geNeral report by someone on 3rd spyder
    They just suck.

👍Southbay

👎👍jet world

👍 Maximum Power, Peru IN
    Person had one fault the dealer found few more & repaired all in quick timeframe.

👎Motorsports in Riverside, CA
    They refused to do warranty work on bike. They would Not let person talk to the Spyder Tech. They claimed since the LaMonster LED head lights and fog lights in, and also had a cig lighter connected to the aux user circut that it was Not a BRP approved install and therefore they would not help with the radio. That had issues before upgrades install.

👎Pete's Motorcycles in Baltimore
    👍 J & J Powersports in Wilmington, DE customer quote:
    "Quality perople and quality service. Can't say enough good about Jim and CJ. If you are in need of service, routine or emergency, or just a consult, highy recommend this dealer (don't go to Pete's)".
    same person had poor service @ 1 & great service @ the other
    Ride1 Power Sports, Springfield Oh. has a great tech named Steven. Very knowledgeable and friendly. The whole crew from service to sales is great to work with.
    2016 RTL , Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Default Dealer support

I think that peace of mind is and issue with going to a dealer but I also think customer loyalty is needed. If you find a good dealer it is important that we help that dealer stay in business, I know that sometimes people feel like the dealer charges to much and that may be right however I have seen dealerships drop product support because they don't get the trade in the door most I think try to offer a fair price but remember these guys have to pay for a whole lot of overhead if you have ever owned a business you know what I mean. I do some things myself and probably always will but I also make sure I throw some work to the dealer, I can change the fluids but then I have a mess and "HAZMAT" to dispose of the dealer already has the process for that so I defer to them. I support and think we should all to the extent possible support our dealers. I have a great dealer here Vey"s Motorsports and I want to keep him dealing.
    Loving the RYDE

Spyder Garage

Rusty Palmer's in N/E PA.. Awesome service dept.. Sales? Much better prices elsewhere. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Interesting replies here. In my neck of the woods there are three dealerships within a 30/60 mile radius.

The Spyder riders in our area each swear theirs is best and the others are a thumbs down. None of us agree on which one is the best so we don't talk about it much. Different people like different things...

Personally I like my dealership best!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Default Carl

Canam of Windber Johnstown Pa.Tim Tokarsky the owner great for buying and servicing.

Spyder Garage

Default Certified Mechanic

Hi, I'm in Beaufort, SC. New owners of 2013 RT and 2014 RT. All the nearby dealers have terrible reviews for service and frown on warranty work if you didn't buy from them. Any suggestions for finding a good mechanic? Also, can individuals go to Can-Am mechanic school?

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 1st post..

Quote Originally Posted by dearthdog View Post
    Hi, I'm in Beaufort, SC. New owners of 2013 RT and 2014 RT. All the nearby dealers have terrible reviews for service and frown on warranty work if you didn't buy from them. Any suggestions for finding a good mechanic? Also, can individuals go to Can-Am mechanic school?

..Welcome aboard!!!

don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Whites Cycle and Marine Chattanooga, TN

I bought my 2015 F3 from them and have been very pleased with the service so far. They have a tech who I believe is certified and he seems very knowledgeable about Spyders. I am confident that Whites will take good care of my needs.

Spyder Garage

Fort Wayne, Indiana area (actually Zulu, just east of FW) has R/T Sales. Family owned and run, and Todd, in charge of service, is BRP certified and other techs are also trained. This dealership has been there since 1974. They also sell Arctic Cat, Sea-Doo, Rance trailers, Shore Station, and Dixie Chopper mowers. I wish it wasn't 50 miles away... Not sure about sales prices on Spyders. Only bought used once last August.
    Jim

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)