I'm wimping out this trip and trailering to Homecoming. I bought an Aluma trailer and will tow it with my car. I have a locking pin to secure my hitch to the receiver on the car and a pin to lock the trailer hitch closed. When the trailer is unhitched from the car I have a lock in it's coupler to keep someone from driving off with it. I have a cable lock through the trailer spare and around the tongue. I have a Club Claw lock to keep the trailer from rolling. I have a cable lock to secure the Spyder when it's on the trailer. I also have spare car and Spyder keys. I've got two keys for each thing except the padlock on the cable lock to secure the Spyder on the trailer. I have a third key for some of them. So, I'm keeping a set of the 2-fer keys locked in the Spyder and a set locked in the car. My main Spyder keys are usually around my neck on a lanyard when I'm ryding. I'll probably get another lanyard for the car key. So my question - where to keep the spare car and Spyder keys? Purse? Suitcase? Any other ideas?

I'll trailer to Michigan, then on to Niagara Falls, Ontario where I'll meet up with MurphyBrown and others, then go with them to our Homecoming hotel. After the owner's event I'll probably visit with the alignment party and then head over to Acadia NP in Maine. Then I'll work my way down the east coast. When I get sick of traveling, I'll head west for home. My goal is to add as many eastern states to my ryde map as possible. If any of you in that region want to meet up for some tying while I'm in your vicinity, let me know by PM-ing my here.