Spyder Garage

Default F3 limited special edition

just wondering how comfortable the seat is on the limited special edition.
    2015 F3S , silver

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I've got a 2016 F3L and the stock seat is fine.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have 2016 F3 Limited and stock seat is very comfortable for me.
    A lot better than 2015 RT Limited stock seat.

Spyder Garage

Very comfortable !!!

2013 F6B
    2016 F3 Ltd
    2016 F3 LTD , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

It's ok for an hour or so. Air Hawks after that extends the riding. Butt. Everybody's ass is different. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Well

Did an Iron Butt on my with no issues. One thing I can say is that the finish on the "special series" leaves a lot to be desired (IMHO) really shows finger prints and dirt and that Matt finish requires special care! Not mu cup of tea!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very UNcomfortable for me. Couldn't ryde more than an hour without serious discomfort. Went with a Russell Daylong, ryding in comfort now. Hope the seat fits you and you can enjoy your ryde.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Did an Iron Butt on my with no issues. One thing I can say is that the finish on the "special series" leaves a lot to be desired (IMHO) really shows finger prints and dirt and that Matt finish requires special care! Not mu cup of tea!
    I understand your feelings. I personally love the special series. An easy way to care for the matte finish. Is to use a non-wax car wash soap and after drying it off. I use Lamonster Garage Black Diamond Matte detailer.
    Lamont got this product specially formulated for the matte finish. I use it on my F3 Limited special series and love it. The product leaves a great finish and removes fingerprints.
    I sold a bottle to a friend who rides an HD with matte finish and she loves it.
    another product that is great to detail you matte finish is Meguires Ultimate quick detailer,is safe for matte finishes.

Spyder Garage

My F3 T 2016 is the first bike that I have not had to change the seat, just perfect.