Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Will 2011 RT seat fit 2011 RS????

Looking for a more comfortable seat and wanted to know if the RT seat would actually fit the RS frame with no problems? Also is it worth switching to the RT seat or just buying a comfort seat instead?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MaximillianRSS View Post
    Looking for a more comfortable seat and wanted to know if the RT seat would actually fit the RS frame with no problems? Also is it worth switching to the RT seat or just buying a comfort seat instead?
    The 2011 RT seat will fit on any year RT but the RS is a completely different seat and won't fit. I didn't like the stock RT seat either. I went with a Corbin (Lamonster Cut) seat for my 2011 RTL and love it. I don't have a RS so I cannot make any seat recommendations for the RS.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SEATS

Quote Originally Posted by MaximillianRSS View Post
    NO .....the shapes are very different ......... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry...
    If you want the comfort of an RT...

...Buy an RT!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black