Spyder Garage

Default Parking Brake Failure

All

2011 RTL just finished a brake bleed and took off the parking brake to reach the bleeder. Did a test run and all was good until I set parking brake. Got Parking Brake Failure and no beeps. Checked forward pully and found cable loose. Reattached cable and brake now works but still have the Parking Brake Failure message and no beeps. Looks like the micro switch on front pully is bent and the lobe on the pully is chipped. Also noticed the inside brake shoe is worn Do I need BUDS or can I adjust the pullys and cables?

Thanks

Captc
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Captc View Post
    All

2011 RTL just finished a brake bleed and took off the parking brake to reach the bleeder. Did a test run and all was good until I set parking brake. Got Parking Brake Failure and no beeps. Checked forward pully and found cable loose. Reattached cable and brake now works but still have the Parking Brake Failure message and no beeps. Looks like the micro switch on front pully is bent and the lobe on the pully is chipped. Also noticed the inside brake shoe is worn Do I need BUDS or can I adjust the pullys and cables?

Thanks

Captc
    I got an issue with the parking brake too and brought tonthe dealer and they fixing it at no cost. Btw im out of warranty