Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default License Plate Lens

Saturday when I got home from a super ride with 17 other Spyder I looked at the back of my Spyder and noticed my License Plate lens the bid red one was missing
    must have just vibrated lose and fell off as I was the tail gunner for large portion of the ride no one noticed. Looking for some one that might have remover the
    rear finder and has the lens laying around and might want to get ride of it... jtpollock

Spyder Garage

Default Try this....

You can get a replacement lens with the red reflector transparent to act as a tail running light for about 20.00. I got mine on ebay but one of the vendors here sells them. I have the original and you can have it if you send me an address....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    You can get a replacement lens with the red reflector transparent to act as a tail running light for about 20.00. I got mine on ebay but one of the vendors here sells them. I have the original and you can have it if you send me an address....
    Sent PM

Thanks... jtpollock

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Gene,

Sorry it took so long to replay Got the lens it is perfect THANK YOU.... jtpollock