Spyder Garage

Default Great ride this week

I rode from Prescott over to Payson then to Roosevelt Lake, down to Miami Globe, down 77 to Tucson, over to Sierra Vista and stayed the night. I had Sierra Cycles perform the first service and do a Laser Alignment the next day ( the bike was out about 1/8" inch). That afternoon I rode around Patigonia, Sonata etc. Today I rode back through Tucson to Oro Valley, up through Chandler, over to Fountain Hills, out through Wickenburg, up through Peoples Valley, over Yarnell and back to Prescott Valley. All toll, about 1200 miles. Aside from the 100 degree heat it was a great ride, highly recommend south east Arizona.

Spyder Garage

AH MAn I'm so jealous, you live smack dab in the middle of one of my favorite rides, Flag to Congress 89a to 89 at Prescott on to Congress, I LOVE that road, Especially the section above Sedona by the pumphouse... Little mini Dragon It is
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When I was stationed at Luke AFB, I went to Prescott with a buddy on my '81 Wing and got pulled over by a state cop on the way back out of Yarnell. He thought I was going to fast through the curves. I showed him my Id with drivers license and explained to him I had a novice passenger on the back and didn't think I was going that fast. He gave me a warning and let me go on my way. It was a great ride. Dale
    Last edited by d.o.spyder-rts; 05-04-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Spyder Garage

191 down the east side of Arizona is incredible as well.