Yes it's really that bad here

WOW!
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Default modesty

Quote Originally Posted by missouriboy View Post
    Now there's a man after my own heart!

"I'm not conceited, because conceit is a fault, and I don't have any faults."
    My modesty is only exceeded by my good looks. Or at least that's what my grandmother used to say.

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds like a terrible week

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I'm sorry if we didn't get back to you in a timely manner. Lamonster Garage is two guys, me and Jacob. We were working 17 to 19 hour days last week to try and keep everyone happy. As a result our emails, private messages, phone calls and voice mails suffered. I'm not sure what the answer is other than put out the fires that we can and get back to the rest when we can. We should be pretty much caught up today. Right now we're taking phone orders and shipping about a 100 packages a day. Yesterday I did two laser alignments, one full LED install on a RT and one Spydercuff and power plate install. Then I went to the hospital pick up my wife with a broken foot from trying not to step on her dog. When we got home I spent the next hour cleaning up after the dog that got the squirts. The last couple of weeks have not normal and we hope to do better in the future. I will say phone calls are way better than emails for us. The shop number is 417-313-2245
    I hope things get better and your wife isn't too crippled up by her foot. I always found your customer service and advice to be superb. We al lhave bad or insanely busy weeks. Good luck.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lamont is still very much in business, he has had illness in his family and he was also out of town
    for Spyder Fest. AND the weather there has been very bad with flooding.
    send him another email or contact him here.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by F3Spyderman View Post
    Anyone know if Lamonster Garage is still in business? I emailed them twice recently about some parts I want to order and have not received a reply.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    "Patience is the one virtue; that none of us can wait to acquire."
    Patience is only the art of concealing impatience
    Please don't lead me into temptation, I already know the way. I can resist everything except temptation.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I LIKE that!

...So I'm stealing it!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lamonster View Post
    Last week was not a normal week. We had hundreds of Spyderfest folks in town and Lamont and Jacob were getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. So, yes, emails went unanswered so we could deal with the crowds. In the meantime the normal IM's and PM's kept coming in and there is no way we can be in a couple places at once. The voicemails got a little backlogged. But this is not normal operating procedure at Lamonster Garage. We pride ourselves on same day shipping normally.

Seriously, give the men a break. They didn't even get a chance to eat all day long. I don't know how they do it. I tried to help as best as I could with questions. We are normally at it 24/7 even on slow days let alone during Spyderfest. We appreciate your understanding.

Joan, THE WIFE
    Met you briefly on Thursday during Spyderfest, and it looked like you were going about 100mph. Hope your foot isn't giving you to many problems.

Bob
    Old Crow

1960 Vespa 150
    1965 Bridgestone 175
    2003 Kawasaki 1600 Classic
    2010 Kawasaki 1700 Nomad
    2013 Spyder RT-S (Current ride)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    We are ALL crabby from time to time (except for ME of course.....I'm always PERFECT! ) Pete

And me. I'm crabby ALL the time!

~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Spyder Garage

Default Holy Crap

I've been on that bridge. That is incredible and scary.

Yes it's really that bad here

Current Modes of Transportation:
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT LTD / Pearl White
    2014 Can Cam Commander 1000 Side X Side / Yellow and Black
    2007 Kawasaki Nomad Cruiser 1600 / Black with lots of Chrome
    2006 Ford F-150 Bronze and Chrome
    2014 ASICS Gel-Nimbus Running Shoes / Blue and White

Spyder Garage

"Patience is the one virtue; that none of us can wait to acquire."
    How long do I need to be patient? Its been 19 days since I emailed Lamonster Garage about some parts I want to buy but heard nothing back. Guess they don't want the business so I'll have to look elsewhere to spend my money.
    Please don't lead me into temptation, I already know the way. I can resist everything except temptation.

Spyder Garage

I'm sorry if we didn't get back to you in a timely manner. Lamonster Garage is two guys, me and Jacob. We were working 17 to 19 hour days last week to try and keep everyone happy. As a result our emails, private messages, phone calls and voice mails suffered. I'm not sure what the answer is other than put out the fires that we can and get back to the rest when we can. We should be pretty much caught up today. Right now we're taking phone orders and shipping about a 100 packages a day. Yesterday I did two laser alignments, one full LED install on a RT and one Spydercuff and power plate install. Then I went to the hospital pick up my wife with a broken foot from trying not to step on her dog. When we got home I spent the next hour cleaning up after the dog that got the squirts. The last couple of weeks have not normal and we hope to do better in the future. I will say phone calls are way better than emails for us. The shop number is 417-313-2245
    Did you try calling him?

2015 ST Limited SE5 in Vegas White Serial Number 0162
    BRP Backrest, BRP Travel Bags, Larger break pedal
    Baha Ron Sway Bar & Links, SmoothSpyder Belt Tensioner
    BRP Trailer Hitch, 2011 Rt-622 Trailer (Pearl White)
    Laser Alignment -(wasn't needed???)
    IPS Holder, X-Grip Phone/ Cup Holder

Spyder Garage

I ordered an item from them on Monday morning and it was delivered Wednesday afternoon. Awesome service! I would highly recommend that you simply give them a call.

How long do I need to be patient? Its been 19 days since I emailed Lamonster Garage about some parts I want to buy but heard nothing back. Guess they don't want the business so I'll have to look elsewhere to spend my money.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I ordered magic mirrors on Monday and got them on Wednesday. Excellent service and answered my email within a few hours..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i ordered from them yesterday, and they are clearly still in business...

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Me too and delivery is set for today!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yep I have notice Lamonster Company is not great at getting back to you when sending emails. I had an issue with the Lamonster Air Pak that I purchase. It took quite awhile for them to email me back.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe hire another staff member?

Your doing great Lamonster you have found a nitch for hungry customers, don't let your customers suffer from your success!!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Guess What

There is this new device called the "Telephone". It's actually amazing, you just have to punch some numbers on a key board, and believe it or not, people are actually assigned a unique set of numbers so that if you punch the numbers in the correct sequence, you can actually talk to people even if they are not within earshot. Now hear is the amazing thing, they even have these devises that are what they call MOBILE, so that even when you are not at home, you can punch away at a mobile keyboard, and call people.

If yiu you rely on email as the only form of communication, you will be unhappy! I have had to call to ask questions of the Folks at Lamonster Garrage and they always answer!

Give em a brake!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    There is this new device called the "Telephone". It's actually amazing, you just have to punch some numbers on a key board, and believe it or not, people are actually assigned a unique set of numbers so that if you punch the numbers in the correct sequence, you can actually talk to people even if they are not within earshot. Now hear is the amazing thing, they even have these devises that are what they call MOBILE, so that even when you are not at home, you can punch away at a mobile keyboard, and call people.

If yiu you rely on email as the only form of communication, you will be unhappy! I have had to call to ask questions of the Folks at Lamonster Garrage and they always answer!

Give em a brake!
    What I say to this is: don't set something up a form of communication (customer contact method) , if you are not willing to support it. Email, phone, fax or whatever.

Spyder Garage

Default Lamont

I dont think that Lamont, Jacob and Joan were that busy during Spyderfest. All 3 times I went by there, they were swinging in their hammocks they had set up in the shop.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    What I say to this is: don't set something up a form of communication (customer contact method) , if you are not willing to support it. Email, phone, fax or whatever.
    Want it now.jpg

Is this how you treat the entire World?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

He did post on Facebook that he was closing at noon today so he likely won't be contacting you today. He has said before that phone calls work best for them but that's not great for you being in the UK.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Want it now.jpg

Is this how you treat the entire World?
    Would this be how you would treat your customers? not responding to business emails or voice mails? I am not specifically talking about Lamonster but business in general. Yes I do find it irritating when "companies" do not respond to emails and to voice mails. We are living in 2017 and just like answering services, you can setup email auto replies that you are away. In my case I could not get the Lamoster airpak to work. What If I had been on the road when this happened and no one answered the phone or email? Dark ages are over dude, we are in a mobile environment, like it or not.

Spyder Garage

Default shipped next day

I just ordered the magic mirrors after normal closing hours around 6pm. I got shipped notification by noon the next day, can't ask for better service... Unless drones take over everything

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Would this be how you would treat your customers? not responding to business emails or voice mails? I am not specifically talking about Lamonster but business in general. Yes I do find it irritating when "companies" do not respond to emails and to voice mails. We are living in 2017 and just like answering services, you can setup email auto replies that you are away. In my case I could not get the Lamoster airpak to work. What If I had been on the road when this happened and no one answered the phone or email? Dark ages are over dude, we are in a mobile environment, like it or not.
    ...And in your World: no perceived slight should ever be tolerated?

Are You Serious.jpg

At best: we live in an imperfect World...

Patience.jpg