Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
I'm sorry if we didn't get back to you in a timely manner. Lamonster Garage is two guys, me and Jacob. We were working 17 to 19 hour days last week to try and keep everyone happy. As a result our emails, private messages, phone calls and voice mails suffered. I'm not sure what the answer is other than put out the fires that we can and get back to the rest when we can. We should be pretty much caught up today. Right now we're taking phone orders and shipping about a 100 packages a day. Yesterday I did two laser alignments, one full LED install on a RT and one Spydercuff and power plate install. Then I went to the hospital pick up my wife with a broken foot from trying not to step on her dog. When we got home I spent the next hour cleaning up after the dog that got the squirts. The last couple of weeks have not normal and we hope to do better in the future. I will say phone calls are way better than emails for us. The shop number is 417-313-2245
It strikes me that's more than enough for one person - or two or three for that matter - to have to cope with. Can't imagine too very many of us being willing to work that many small business hours daily, even for a short time. For what it's worth, every order I've placed with Lamonster has been handled quickly and efficiently. In fact, deliveries came so rapidly I've begun to believe their shop was secretly just down the block. And I assumed the business was surely more than two people. Count me in the loyal customer column.