Thread: Rolling Thunder

Spyder Garage

Cool Rolling Thunder

Good Morning, Is anyone going to Rolling Thunder this Memorial Day? The wife and I will be bringing our Spyder and would be interested in hooking up with other Spyder ryders while there.
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Spyder Garage

Default Yes Yes Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Good Morning, Is anyone going to Rolling Thunder this Memorial Day? The wife and I will be bringing our Spyder and would be interested in hooking up with other Spyder ryders while there.
    Yes will be there. I leave May 10 to Ontario, CA where I will join the Run For the Wall and head to Arlington/DC area. And will be there and participate in Rolling Thunder. I know I will be at the staging area for Rolling Thunder bright and early...sure would luv to Ryde with another Spyder. Let's coordinate.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I will be there bright and early too.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid

Spyder Garage

We are almost there
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Be advise DC roads have many, many potholes, be careful out there. If anyone wants to ride on Saturday in the morning let me know where to meet. Also I will be leaving to the Pentagon from the Hilton Hotel in Springfield, across Springfield Mall, wheels up at 6:00am on Sunday. I rode last year with the STAR Chapter, and they did get a very nice in front location from the start of the Pentagon event at noon time.
    Last edited by wengerda; 05-23-2017 at 08:48 AM.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid

Spyder Garage

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. My Rolling Thunder group already has an agenda planned. One of the events is at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. It will be a presentation my some Native Americans, showing their contributions to the US military. One of my chapter members is a Cherokee and will be participating. It will be at the Tomb on Saturday morning at 10:00. It may be at the Tomb Museum, so please check when you get there.

Give me a call if interested: 803-207-1844, Keith Johanson
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!