Spyder Garage

Default Video: INNOVV K1 2-channel Dashcam (front and rear lens)

Wanted a dashcam that would record front and rear views of entire day trips. Documentation in the case of an incident, not really to record specific rides, but will do that of course.

Thought others may like to see how I installed the INNOVV K1 (www.innovv.com/the-k/) dashcam on our 2014 RT Ltd.

Part 1:

Part 2:

A 10 minute road test of system:

2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Paul, that is one heck of a nice job there. Great job doing the videos, you managed to keep the camera on the areas that you were speaking of and the explainations of even the finer points were top notch.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default camera

Thank you for the ride along. Very nice job.
    I noticed that the rear camera shows a straight on view as opposed to a mirror image.
    I had a little trouble trying to keep up with things as you went by them - on the left - on the right.
    Great job and a wonderful addition to safety.
    Have fun and be safe,
    Tip
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tip View Post
    Thank you for the ride along. Very nice job.
    I noticed that the rear camera shows a straight on view as opposed to a mirror image.
    I had a little trouble trying to keep up with things as you went by them - on the left - on the right.
    Great job and a wonderful addition to safety.
    Have fun and be safe,
    Tip

Thanks tip. We're leaving Thursday for a run down the Natchez.Trace and on to New Orleans. Hopeful were will be no need to review the videos this system will capture, unless for scenic memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    Paul, that is one heck of a nice job there. Great job doing the videos, you managed to keep the camera on the areas that you were speaking of and the explainations of even the finer points were top notch.
    Joe
    Thank you Buckeye Bleau. It was a fun project and I was thankful that all went pretty smooth.
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

That is great install, you are skilled.

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

well done