Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Spydr RS, 7700 mi, pearl white, 9700, helibars, floorboards, tour shield, corbin

2012 Spyder RS SE5 (semi-auto), Hellli Bars (setback and riser) , Drivers floor Boards, new interstate battery 4/14. Corbin pilots seat, passenger seat and Backrest (was 850, have receipt) backrest can be used for pilot or passenger, BRP Tour wind screen, have original pegs and seat. Battery tender lead. $9800. PM, Post, email fine as well grizzly dot tsd at gmail dot com .

recent add ons since original sales post created. laminar lip, high capacity BRP oil filter, Givi Luggage mount system, BRP sport tail piece/luggage rack (will accept Givi mount plate to add trunk if desired)

I had the bike sold earlier in the season but decided to keep it where I was so attached. I;ve continued riding and improving the bike but find that my physical issue cannot be relieved and the daily 85 commute is too painfull after the first 10-15 miles essentially taking all the joy out of my ride.

short version is I'm actively listing it again and will follow through.
    Last edited by kes; 08-11-2017 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Forgot dollar sign in title. Couldnt edit that. Added to text.
    KES
    2012 Spyder RS SE5 - Pearl White
    Corbin, phoenix running boards,
    Heli bar back,
    super touring BRP screen
    BRP? side fairing defectors
    Twisted Throttle Air foil
    other forgotten doo dads
    Real crotchety old curmudgeon at the helm.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    2012 Spyder RS SE5 (semi-auto), Hellli Bars (setback and riser) , Drivers floor Boards, new interstate battery 4/14. Corbin pilots seat, passenger seat and Backrest (was 850, have receipt) backrest can be used for pilot or passenger, BRP Tour wind screen, have original pegs and seat. Battery tender lead. PM, Post, email fine as well grizzly dot tsd at gmail dot com
    Pics and Asking Price?

Spyder Garage

Ooops. Price was in title but I seem to have missed adding a $. Sorry. I dis realize i forgot pix. Need to get them out of my phone. Sorry again. Won't let me drag as directed from phone. Thank you.
    KES
    Heli bar back,
    super touring BRP screen
    other forgotten doo dads

Spyder Garage

sorry folks. finally hot home to a PC. These are already in the system. I do have a few others or can take some. This is before detailing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KES
    Heli bar back,
    super touring BRP screen
    other forgotten doo dads

Spyder Garage

Folks I am actively listing the bike again. I had to buyers I let down by not completing the sale earlier in the season. I had decided I liked it too much and was going to keep riding it. I've added more doo dads. bar end mirrors, the laminar lip, the Givi bag frames, the BRP sport tail rack. I just can't mitigate the numbness and pain when I make my daily commute. I haven't ridden in three weeks. Its time. I can't say enough about these bikes or this bike, but if your here you probably don't need me to espouse how awesome they are. I'll leave the price as I had it here at 9800 . I did go up in my CL add.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KES
    Heli bar back,
    super touring BRP screen
    other forgotten doo dads

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the inquiries. She is still available. I am riding locally but haven't been doing the 80 mile commute. I am searching for a comfort seat in case the will mitigate the problem. But that said she is still available. Thank you all.
    KES
    Heli bar back,
    super touring BRP screen
    other forgotten doo dads