Spyder Garage

Default My first Spyderfest!

Just wanted to get on here and throw in my two cents on Spyderfest 2017. Great bunch of people. The wife and I met some really nice people and had a great time despite the rain. Call me a weenie if you want but we left out this morning about 10:00 to beat the impending monsoon. We seen a lot of cool stuff and visited some great places. Just in case you didn't make it there, the Drunken Monkey bar was a blast. Those people were great and funny as hell.We were fortunate enough to be able to trailer our Spyder in an enclosed trailer and didn't have any problems with theft/vandalism as I have read on some other posts. Met up with Jack & Jane from the Kansas City group at our hotel and we hit it off immediately, even helped Jack with some shade tree electrical work on his Spyder and trailer. I have already made up my mind that we will attend again next year as long as they are not calling for rain!

Spyder Garage

Default First spyderfest

Hope to go next year

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures...📸📸

Where are the pictures..??..spyderfest got better coverage on facebook and many of the folks here are not even on facebook...me included. well my wife is..
    Glad you had a good time and will be returning next year ...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Where are the pictures..??..spyderfest got better coverage on facebook and many of the folks here are not even on facebook...me included. well my wife is..
    I'm anti FB too But I do want to see the BRP drone pics & vids that have to be great Here are couple I got at the American legion bbq image.jpg Not much I know, I do like to tease
    Attached Images Attached Images

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Amen- to not being on Facebook--pictures here would be great!!!!

We just got home ourselves from Spyderfest 2017. Just as well in Eastern KS as it was in Springfield. Here we had 4 inches of rain.

Anyway- I just wanted to 2nd the comment that NOT everyone uses Facebook, or other social media. Contrary to popularity, not all of us want a huge digital footprint. So hope others will post things here too.

Thanks

2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please throw another vote on the pile for "wanting to see some pictures"!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures

OK I will say this upfront. I don't take pictures hardly ever. Most time I just simply forget. This time the wife captured a few of just some stuff we seen while out on the F3. Some were stops and stuff and of courseDrunken Monkey 2.jpgWinery.jpgFood Truck.jpgState Line.jpgDrunken Monkey 1.jpg the food trucks were awesome.

Spyder Garage

Does the extended warranty start when two year factory warranty ends even if you buy it now? I bought my Spyder F3T 1 1/2 months ago!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Elembytes View Post
    We just got home ourselves from Spyderfest 2017. Just as well in Eastern KS as it was in Springfield. Here we had 4 inches of rain.

Anyway- I just wanted to 2nd the comment that NOT everyone uses Facebook, or other social media. Contrary to popularity, not all of us want a huge digital footprint. So hope others will post things here too.

Thanks

Pssssssssssst, this is social media!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default 1st Spyderfest

I must say,that this being our first Spyderfest,we had a BLAST!! We met Jerry,Cindy,Clark,Eileen,Steve and Belinda from Michigan and we pretty much hung out and rode together for 3 days.They are the nicest group of riders and very friendly and knowlegdable.We will be keeping in touch and hopefully enjoy many rides together when we have the opportunity to meet up.My wife managed to get several pics.and I hope to upload soon.
    While there I was able to get the RT safety bundle,large led U.S.flag,rear high mounted stop light installed from Tricled ( great vendor and Cindy is awesome!!! ).Also was able to get the Bajaron swaybar installed by Spyderpops who is also very friendly and knowlegdable about Spyders and a great vendor.
    It was nice to see all the bikes,meet several Spyder riders from all over and see the many mods to make their Spyder their own.
    Just one more thing - it was GREAT to see all the veterans that also have been bitten.My respect and a great big salute for your service!!
    Despite the rain we had FUN!! Hope all of you that went enjoyed it as much as we did!!

Odogg1963 - ( Owen and Susie )

Also have to thank Pitbull Powersports for the sponsorship and Lamonster Garage!!

What next year ? The Notorious Nine...lol