Thread: Spyderfest 2017

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2017

It is pretty much all over. A couple of nice days and a couple of really wet days. But for the most part, folks just put on the rain gear and motored on. The vendors were there to happily supply us with their products and many many installations were done. Personally I had a number of Tricled safety lights installed. I'll hold off on the 'showoff lights'. Maybe next year. The meet up at the American Legion was very nice and well attended. The colors ceremony, the invocation, the speeches, and then the band were professionals. The BBQ was tasty, the beans gaseous. Pittbull Powersports, sponsor of the event, turned out a record breaking run of 'fixing things' and 'checkin' stuff out'. I'm guessing the mechanics went home and passed out on the couch. They should be commended for another commendable event. Next year, no rain. Keep sayin' that. Might help. I expect most of us who went, will repeat. I saw a lot of folks with their phones out shooting a card full of fine memories.
    I met a number of friendly folks and hope we'll meet again next year. See you there. Next up, Valcourt...

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the summation! We r thinking of riding up next year from Florida and your review helps.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great time, in spite of the weather. Could we please have some pictures on SL? Quite a few of us are NOT facebookers. Thanks in advance.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default SF 2017

we want to thank everyone for the hard work putting SF together.
    we had a great time even with the weather.

thank you Mo Gang and all the vendors.

ride safe

geo

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheDiver View Post
    Thanks for the summation! We r thinking of riding up next year from Florida and your review helps.
    You can do it, I am here from Venice. Trying to figure out how to bring some rain back to FL.

Spyder Garage

Default for those who could not

there is a meet -up at the Berkeley -land between the lakes - Kentucky , in October ! { and one day,i will be able too get too a big spyder fest } thanks for the info on this one

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Good Company always trumps bad weather!"
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2017

We were there! Too much rain but vendors were good to us. Saw very little as rain kept us mainly at our motel room.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2017..

A great time was had by me and my wife.Our first Spyderfest,though a bit on the wet side,we still managed to get in some riding both wet and dry.The sponsors and vendors were GREAT!!Definitely looking forward to ( Notorious Nine...lol )next year.
    Great bunch that came down from Michigan.Jerry,Cindy,Clark,Eileen,Steve and Belinda.We had a wonderful time hanging out with them and teaching us some of the ropes to make traveling around the area more enjoyable.
    It was also nice to meet some of the Spyderlovers that were there.Just a great experience.
    Oh yes,our listed vendors were gracious and very hospitable..Kudos to all!!!!

Odogg1963