Greetings all! I think I this may be my very first post here and I hope I am posting in the right forum.I retired last year and gifted myself a new '13 RS-S.Rode a little last summer and discovered I need a new shield as I only have the little factory sports one.My problem is I am 5 ft nothing so I replaced the handlebars with ST bars which made a huge amount of difference in my comfort level! Now I need a windshield and am leaning towards a Madstad and am thinking the 20" will help me since I am vertically challenged.
My question is the 20" size measured when it is fully raised or when it is lowered?(I am hoping I understand the concept of it's adjustability) I kinda hope to get it right the first time as I am in Canada and will have to make a trip to the border to pick it up as shipping is crazy to Canada and it would be cheaper doing it that way then thru the postal/courier method. I had a friend help me measure and it seems I need something in the 17-18" range in order to see over a windshield.
I was also tossing around the idea of a Calsci and after contacting them,they mentioned they could custom cut one for me but I really do like the idea of a windshield which is adjustable.Thankyou in advance for any ideas or advice
Lisa