Thread: Drink holder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Drink holder

Where can I get a drink holder for a 2011RT with standard transmission that mounts to the handle bars. And whats the best kind to get.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had a '14 RTL and rather than a drink holder on the handlebars, I found a bottle holder that had a strap around my neck worked best. Mine is insulated and keeps my water cool when going down the road.

Spyder Garage

Default Drink Holder

I have one, it's designed to fit the Handlebar of the Spyder, has two different liners that you can change out, it's Chrome but I can't for the life of me remember exactly where I ordered it from. As soon as I got my used 2012RT I started ordering things(farkles) for it. They started coming so steady,every time the UPS Truck stopped in front of the house, the GF would just "give me the look and mutter Now What?" I explained that most of the stuff was really needed and would make Her Riding Much More Comfortable and enjoyable. I think she believes some of the explanation?

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Go online and look up drinks to go. They have one that I located on my RT right handle bar. Works very good, and only cost around $20-$25. No need to get too expensive, and it works on so many different size cups. I have had everything from a 12oz can to a 44oz big gulp.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Go online and look up drinks to go. They have one that I located on my RT right handle bar. Works very good, and only cost around $20-$25. No need to get too expensive, and it works on so many different size cups. I have had everything from a 12oz can to a 44oz big gulp.
    I have the same one mentioned above and like it for the most part. The only negatives I have are, one it leans forward which makes my OCD kick in and it will cause my cup to leak at times due to the angle. I wish it sat up right. Two, it kind of blocks my mirror on the left side when I have my yeti cup in it. Other than that it's great.

Spyder Garage

Default drink holder

I purchased a holder from drink2go and a contigo insulated tall cup, works well, cup fits perfectly in the holder. It will also hold soda bottles and cans and it wasn't expensive. Check ebay for the holder. I got the contigo cup at target.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks to all for the info. All great ideas..Ride safe and ride often. happy trails to you