Thread: She's Home

Spyder Garage

Default She's Home

She's finally home in my messy garage!!!! It does seem to be all over the road at times, not sure why. I'm gonna have a professional Spyder rider take it out and see if it happens with her (my wifey) Excuse the mess and these pics don't do her justice
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 RT Limited , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

And don't hold on so tight. You will find that a lighter touch on the controls will enhance the ride.

Spyder Garage

If you have not already, read the do's and don'ts thread. Loosen up the "death grip" and it will handle perfectly (99.99999999999%) of the time.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Assure that the front tire pressures are similar. I like 19 psi. I find that if mine wanders the pressures are off. It doesn't take much. Death grip is bad as said, high wind doesn't help. If that garage is messy, don't come to mine! Lol

Spyder Garage

Live in NY Will come over and take for a ride

Spyder Garage

Get the Bajaron anti sway bar and rolo laser alignment. There a must.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations. ...🎉🎊🎖

And you can still see floor space in your garage.. it's neat as a pin ...as mentioned above ease up on the grip and you will be fine...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Wow, nice Ryde! The pictures are fine, the mess is minimal and the Smyles will be numerous!

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default the garage !

yeah ! I see what you mean ... I think I can help with your garage ----> you need (1) ping pong table , used for storing clothes that will be used next time { any thing relating too next time } (2) you need a weight bench , it handles all the other next time stuff that weill not fit on the (1) pingpong table ,,, (3) mmmm 15 totes of who knows what , it will make the garage , more {insert anything here } ... I can start sending all of this stuff at any time --- please ! I guess we need a garage photo contest ! by the way very nice looking bike and don`t worry about the parking spot it looks fine, { now that you have a spyder a lot of the 1,2,3, will most like find its way over hahhaha .... enjoy the ride and have a blast

Spyder Garage

I'm contacting Bibbins Sales in Weedsport, NY for the Alinments (Outlaw Lazer Alinment) for both my new 16RTL and the wife's 14 ST-S. Should I wait until l go with a sway bar
    2016 RT Limited , White

Spyder Garage

I have a completely stock Spyder and enjoy the ride, my spyder handles fine for me. would handeling improve with the lazer alignment or the Baha sway bar don't know someday I might find out but I am happy with it the way it is now. Relax your grip and enjoy the Ride.

Spyder Garage

Default multiplying storage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    yeah ! I see what you mean ... I think I can help with your garage ----> you need (1) ping pong table , used for storing clothes that will be used next time { any thing relating too next time } (2) you need a weight bench , it handles all the other next time stuff that weill not fit on the (1) pingpong table ,,, (3) mmmm 15 totes of who knows what , it will make the garage , more {insert anything here } ... I can start sending all of this stuff at any time --- please ! I guess we need a garage photo contest ! by the way very nice looking bike and don`t worry about the parking spot it looks fine, { now that you have a spyder a lot of the 1,2,3, will most like find its way over hahhaha .... enjoy the ride and have a blast
    I find that as much as I reorganize and clean my garage, as soon as I turn my back the stuff stored there multiplies. It's gone from a small one car garage to a very small Spyder garage. The back wall just seems to keep moving forward, at this rate pretty soon, I'll have to give up my power tools to make room for more storage.

Spyder Garage

Taking her out today to learn the new riding style of the RTL spyder, I will try not to hang on so tight and ride it like a two wheeler. Tire pressure is @19psi fronts, I'm going to go with the sway bar but being new should the dealer do it so the warranty doesn't get voided out oh that brake pedal is touchy gotta get use to that also.
    2016 RT Limited , White