Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am particularly happy that I do NOT need to frequent the California dealers. I hear more complaints about these machines from those in California than anywhere else. That is of course unofficial, but I am considering starting a database about where the complaints are from.

Firstly, why would this take so long, if the techs are trained?

Secondly, he stated that once the problem was discovered the service manager stated that this is a common problem and they get at least one of these each month. REALLY, so if that is the case why could they not diagnose it? Tell those guys to cut back on whatever it is they are smoking and get back to work. Maybe California will do the right thing and leave the Union like they keep promising!

Good grief, that is pathetic.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Unbelievable!

I went to pickup my Spyder this afternoon about 30 minutes before they closed. Before I took it home, I looked over.

1. one of the upper access panels not on correctly (right side for access to oil level and brake fluid)
    2. missing small tupperware piece by steering column (just below the steering column)
    3. scratches all over front hood ( looks like it was thrown on the floor)
    4. drive belt tight against inner pulley on the rear tire (major issue, belt had to be removed to replace front pulley that was defective)
    5. farkles not reinstalled correctly

NOT HAPPY!!

The mechanic had to come back in to work to look for missing tupperware. They found it.
    They tried to buff out the scratches (did not work).
    They pulled the Spyder back in to try and adjust the belt. Worked on it for 20 minutes.
    End result - NO SPYDER!!

If I would have been the mechanic, for the belt adjustment issue, I would have first checked the distance between the belt and the pulley to verified that it was correct. But since he pulled the Spyder back in the shop to adjust it, I knew he had not set it correctly and he knew it.

They said that they had to have the manager review the service and get ahold of me tomorrow. This nightmare just won't end! It will be 4 weeks tomorrow that it has been at this shop!

They definitely lost my future business!!
    God bless those who serve/served our country!

Spyder Garage

If you would PM me with the name of the dealer I would appreciate it.
    i live in Temecula and would not want to go through all the crap that you have had to endure
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White