Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default compromise

Try to compromise with the board, offer to pay for pavers, or the kind of interlocking paving that allows grass to grow through the blocks. The worst they can say is no.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CA Railwhale View Post
    Try to compromise with the board, offer to pay for pavers, or the kind of interlocking paving that allows grass to grow through the blocks. The worst they can say is no.

I agree, this is exactly what I was going to post. Try to work out a compromise position, where you could create a decorative stone path of some kind. You may have to campaign neighbors, or get a landscaper to draw up an appealingly design then make a presentation to the board.
    Sell it as an alternate means of accessing the rear of the building, with a subtle but appealing aesthetic feature.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by CA Railwhale View Post
    try this idea , as above , talk too the complex , take examples from a local land scape or home improvement place , { lowes , homedepot } take photo`s of what you could make the path from hard surface , too patio , I would think a nice , Bedford stone path with grass seams would look very nice .. { at your expense that is }

Spyder Garage

Default also

of course , we know there is not a pool yet ! but hey if you wish too throw them a big bone , too get your cycle too the patio ! ... just a couple ideas anyway ... { if you are a long time resident , look around the area for another place , and always have an ace in the hole too bargain with , not that you would say ," well I am moving , if nothing can be agreed on , give notice and leave soon }
    Last edited by youngers; 04-30-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It never hurts to have a couple of different "Plan-B's" ready.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Time to go off in a slightly different direction.......maybe.

What EXACTLY do you think is wrong with parking in the PARKING LOT like all the other vehicles do ??

Spyder Garage

Default Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    Time to go off in a slightly different direction.......maybe.

What EXACTLY do you think is wrong with parking in the PARKING LOT like all the other vehicles do ??
    I agree,
    if the complex makes an exception for one, then the next you know everybody will want the same. Spyder today, then boats, trailers etc...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chasinsparks View Post
    I agree,
    if the complex makes an exception for one, then the next you know everybody will want the same. Spyder today, then boats, trailers etc...
    No, THAT was not my point.......although it is a valid one.

My question is: What exactly does he thing is WRONG with parking it in the lot.......which is only a few feet away from the spot that he showed in the picture AND probably more visible from his apt. than the spot that he wants to use.

It certainly is more visible to OTHERS who live there, who might report suspicious activity around it.......IF they could SEE it.

I think this is another case of letting emotions over-rule simple logic.....and then once you get that conclusion set in concrete in your brain.......