Spyder Garage

Default Replace Head lights

I want to replace the head lights on my 2015 F3s with the Lamonster LED lights. Saw his video and the replacement was pretty straight forward. What is NOT straight forward is accessing the lights. I looked for videos for the 2015 F3 and could not find any.
    i have reviewed the process described in the manual and seems complicated and the pics are fuzzy and not very helpful.
    Anyone know of a video for the F3?
    Any DIYers have any suggestions. Hesitant to purchase the lights until I feel confident that I can install them.
    Any suggestions is appreciated. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I want to replace the head lights on my 2015 F3s with the Lamonster LED lights. Saw his video and the replacement was pretty straight forward. What is NOT straight forward is accessing the lights. I looked for videos for the 2015 F3 and could not find any.
    i have reviewed the process described in the manual and seems complicated and the pics are fuzzy and not very helpful.
    Anyone know of a video for the F3?
    Any DIYers have any suggestions. Hesitant to purchase the lights until I feel confident that I can install them.
    Any suggestions is appreciated. Thanks
    I did a search and found a video that Lamount did about this. Sorry I am unable to copy the link, but search Google using F3 headlight replacement and it should come up.
    Good luck!
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Headlight replacement

If you have small hands you can get to them from the two access panels on top. The one for the card on the left and the other to check the oil on the right . But if your like me you have to take all the tupperware off as i was able to get my hand in there and get the bulb out but couldn't get it lined up to lock the clips back in place .
    The lamonster video will help you .
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Size medium hands so I will probably just start pulling panels, windshield, and dash. The actual install,of the lights is a plug and play and seems pretty easy.
    Thanks for the response
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave7691 View Post
    If you have small hands you can get to them from the two access panels on top. The one for the card on the left and the other to check the oil on the right . But if your like me you have to take all the tupperware off as i was able to get my hand in there and get the bulb out but couldn't get it lined up to lock the clips back in place .
    The lamonster video will help you .

Spyder Garage

Go to home page. Click on the Lamonster Garage logo click on F3 at the top and go down to lighting and click. Find the H4 headlights click on it and you should find the install video.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Thank for the response. I did check out the Lamonster site. I have a 2015 F3S and to access the head lights a bunch of Tupperware has to be removed. The Lamonster video demonstrates the install on a different model.
    I will probably give it a try and just follow the manual as best I can.
    seems a little weird that so much of the fairing and dash has to be removed just to access the head lights.
    Thanks again for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSpyder View Post
    Go to home page. Click on the Lamonster Garage logo click on F3 at the top and go down to lighting and click. Find the H4 headlights click on it and you should find the install video.