Just purchased my first Spyder. 2016 RT-S. It had 6 miles on it and I took it for a test ride from the dealership. The fuel light was on so they filled it with fuel and I took off with my wife on the back. Hadn't gone one mile when it started losing power, down shifting, and slowing down. Couldn't figure out what was happening. Spyder slowed from 55 mph down to 25mph, I twisted the throttle, nothing.Exited the freeway onto an off ramp. Came to a stop sign and tried to accelerate. Still nothing. Acted like it was not getting fuel. Finally, came out of it and took off like shot out of a cannon. I bought it anyway.

Since it has done this numerous times. Dealer picked it up. No Service Engine Lights, dealer couldn't find anything wrong. They drove it over 80 miles, couldn't get it to act up. It is on it's second tank of fuel, has 280 miles, they returned it. I drove 2 miles, went through a round about, down shifted to 2nd gear 20 mph. Accelerated through the gears to 53 mph in 6th gear. Opened throttle wide open and nothing, wouldn't accelerate for over 1/2 mile, then like shot out of a cannon.