Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Kudos to TRICLed

I must say that Cindy at TRICLed has certainly "raised the bar" and set a new standard for Customer Service!
    I sent her an e-mail on Saturday about one of my amber fender lights not working and she immediately responded
    and requested a photo of the light. I asked her for a RH side replacement (LH was fine). I sent her some photos and on Sunday she
    replied to tell me a new set was shipping out on Monday. The new ones have more LED's so both sides would match and they have a lifetime
    warranty. I received the new lights yesterday (Wednesday).
    What "raised the bar", was this all happened last EASTER weekend. I cannot say enough about the customer service that TRICLed offers to its customers. I will be ordering more lights in the near future.
    Thank You Cindy! I hope you had a great Easter Holiday!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's good to hear that she is STILL proving all of us right, when we say that they are the best!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you for the Kuddos!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I must say that Cindy at TRICLed has certainly "raised the bar" and set a new standard for Customer Service!
    I sent her an e-mail on Saturday about one of my amber fender lights not working and she immediately responded
    and requested a photo of the light. I asked her for a RH side replacement (LH was fine). I sent her some photos and on Sunday she
    replied to tell me a new set was shipping out on Monday. The new ones have more LED's so both sides would match and they have a lifetime
    warranty. I received the new lights yesterday (Wednesday).
    What "raised the bar", was this all happened last EASTER weekend. I cannot say enough about the customer service that TRICLed offers to its customers. I will be ordering more lights in the near future.
    Thank You Cindy! I hope you had a great Easter Holiday!

Hi Bogie, thank you for the kuddos.. I had a good Easter, was eating chocolate bunny when replying to your email. haha just joking!
    But I'm glad you received them so fast, i hope you like the new brighter LEDs.
    Hope to meet you sometime in future spyder rally.. email me anytime if you need further assistance.