Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

From time to time I order stuff out of China. Tracking will show it getting to Canada in 4 or 5 days. Then the magic words "Sent for further processing". I have come to find out that is Customs. 5 to 40 days later tracking will continue to my house.

2013 ST LIMITED BLACK CURRANT
    Lugg & Roll trailer
    Show Chrome Hitch.
    Gorilla Alarm
    Sena SM10 Bluetooth Dongle, with homemade harness
    USB power outlet.
    3 button garage door opener.

It happens. Myself, I am currently waiting on spokes for my 1973 OSSA. For whatever reason, this order from the UK is taking longer than all the others.

Possibly all your magnets are stuck to my spokes, and the entire lot is twirling around, stuck magnetically to the post office conveyor system.

I will say the magnet mounts are neat, but still prefer my bolted on aftermarket mirrors on the RTS.

I ordered mine last Sat from Lamont.They arrived in Ogdensburg on Wed. i just need to drive over pick them up.Maybe if its nice Sat go for a short ride across the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsd1 View Post
    WHY?? Can someone explain to me the benefit of these mirrors?????
    The OEM mounts for the mirrors have been an issue ever since it was first introduced on the 2010 models. You have to tap this way... then that way... then some other way... and end up wanting to take a baseball bat to them.
    This is easy-peasey!

2010 RT A&C ................................. 2014 RT Limited.
    (Gone; not forgotten!)

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    The OEM mounts for the mirrors have been an issue ever since it was first introduced on the 2010 models. You have to tap this way... then that way... then some other way... and end up wanting to take a baseball bat to them.
    This is easy-peasey!
    I am so happy to have these. I usually had no problem with removal other than the occasional mirror flying across the garage. However, that reinstall was horrendo, first 1/2 hour of attempts, fiddling with the prongs, uttering some words that the grandchildren should not hear. Finally walking away for another 1/2 hour, coming back and it slips right on, I swear that they program the blasted things to work that way.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

My Magic Mirrors were shipped April 10 and just did a track on the package and it has finally hit the USA. Currently is in Chicago, got there on the 20th. Getting closer to delivery.
    2015 RTS SE6 Purchased March 2015

I ordered mine a week ago and they are in New York now. Getting close, can't wait.

David

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    My Magic Mirrors were shipped April 10 and just did a track on the package and it has finally hit the USA. Currently is in Chicago, got there on the 20th. Getting closer to delivery.
    Mine was also shipped on April 10th. Just checked tracking and mine also arrived in the states. I assume Chicago. Hopefully will have them soon.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops

Very Active Member

Here is some info about international postal tracking some of you may find helpful, or disconcerting, whatever the case may be. I'm waiting for a phone case coming from Poland. Here's what the seller has to say about tracking.

BUT - tracking show only the way in Poland, USPS turned off this possibility of tracking for incoming international mail - Please read this https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archiv.../td-p/23324720
    Apparently this has been the case since 2014 so even if Russel did give a tracking number it probably wouldn't do you any good.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis handlebars, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, Lamont's NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, trailer wiring module and harness, high mount brake light and turn signals, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.