Spyder Garage

Default FOBO not syncing

Had this going on an earlier post, but thought I'd share here. Put FOBOs on last season and loved them. Put new batteries in a few wks back and all was good. I wanted to change the hi/lo parameters but after I did, I couldn't get them to resync. Was in email contact w FOBO and it was determined the problem was with my Android 7.0 (why this showed up only after the parameter change and not w new battery install remains a mystery to me). There does seem to be a work-around if you can find a friend running an earlier version Android OS. You download FOBO to that phone, change the appropriate phone settings (Bluetooth etc) and get the sensors to sync with that phone (make sure you sign into FOBO w the same email you used originally?). Then you should be able to re-sync to your phone. Alas, it worked for me but only for the LF tire...emailing FOBO again...

Indian Land, SC (30 miles S of Charlotte, NC) was Spotsylvania, VA
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorJ999 View Post
    Had this going on an earlier post, but thought I'd share here. Put FOBOs on last season and loved them. Put new batteries in a few wks back and all was good. I wanted to change the hi/lo parameters but after I did, I couldn't get them to resync. Was in email contact w FOBO and it was determined the problem was with my Android 7.0 (why this showed up only after the parameter change and not w new battery install remains a mystery to me). There does seem to be a work-around if you can find a friend running an earlier version Android OS. You download FOBO to that phone, change the appropriate phone settings (Bluetooth etc) and get the sensors to sync with that phone (make sure you sign into FOBO w the same email you used originally?). Then you should be able to re-sync to your phone. Alas, it worked for me but only for the LF tire...emailing FOBO again...

I had to select CLEAR MEMORY for mine to work.
    HokieV

2015 RTS Intense Red Pearl (New Jan. 2016) - Comfort Heated Seat w/Backrest, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, superbrightled.com Brake Light Strobe, TricLED fender lights w/Blinker Module & Turn Signal Strips, Stebel Nautilus Horn, FOBO TPMS, Spydercuff, Dual USB outlet, Bike Barn.

Previous - 2011 RT Limited.