Spyder Garage

Default Last Count for Reservations

1st Anniversary Ride. August 4-7 Going up on the 4th. Checking out on the 7th. Taking last count by noon tomorrow for anyone wanting to go on the Anniversary Ride. Rooms booked for Black Lake but they only have a few extra, so let me know asap if you have decided to go.
    Last edited by SteveandBelinda; 04-18-2017 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Reservations in title is spelled wrong.
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Spyder Garage

Default Last count for reservations

Steve I may well be interested; I have my own room behind my bike. Would appreciate other information on this as to what is planned. Thanks,

Al
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Al,
    You know we have a Facebook page, right? Go to Facebook and search Spyder Lovers of Michigan.
    That is where we are posting most everything on and about the club.
    We try to post some duplicate stuff on here because we were asked to, so we do try to keep up with both sites, but sometimes gets forgotten.'
    We are currently talking about where to stay. One of the rides will be the Tunnel of Trees.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    Steve I may well be interested; I have my own room behind my bike. Would appreciate other information on this as to what is planned. Thanks,

Al
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon