Thread: "Frunk Light?"

Spyder Garage

Default "Frunk Light?"

I believe I saw a small light that is attached to the Frunk cover/hood that is battery powered and has it's own switch? I can't seem to find it now. Anybody know where it's sold? Thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Almost any auto parts store should have something that'll do the job...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default FRUNK LIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Almost any auto parts store should have something that'll do the job...
    If you get one that his Battery powered make sure it is an LED light ..... a regular type bulb will EAT batteries at an alarming rate ......... plus they get very HOT .......... I was going to wire in LED lights to all my compartments then decided to just get a surface mount platform type LED flashlite that I can move where I want it when I want to .... if in a rush every truck stop on the Interstates sells them..... or go E-bay for 1/2 the price or less ....... ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomline View Post
    I believe I saw a small light that is attached to the Frunk cover/hood that is battery powered and has it's own switch? I can't seem to find it now. Anybody know where it's sold? Thanks
    I don't have any Frunk light, but what I did for the trunk would work. I got some LED 4 bulb square lights from an auto store, a 12v battery and holder from a battery store and a magnetic switch on line somewhere. I have 2 lights in the top of the trunk and 2 lights in the bottom, mounting the switch in the back part of the lid. When the trunk is closed the lights are off, open the trunk and the lights go on. I've changed the battery once in 2 years. Same concept would work for the frunk I suppose.