Spyder Garage

Default Entertainment Harness

I was wondering if anyone knew, which Spyders came with a standard, or stock entertainment harness. Or is that something that has to be ordered with the purchase of a new Spyder, or can it be added later? I have the 2012 Can Am Spyder RT-SE5, but I'm not sure whether it has a standard entertainment harness attached, or is it standard only on the Spyder with the audio and convenience package, or the Limited? Perhaps it comes with the purchase of a cell phone interface, cb or satellite radio, or Garmin Zumo.

Spyder Garage

The entertainment harness is only needed when adding the CB radio kit or the Satellite radio kit and must be purchased separately.

Spyder Garage

Default Harness

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKnight View Post
    The entertainment harness is only needed when adding the CB radio kit or the Satellite radio kit and must be purchased separately.
    I'd have a cb radio installed, but the dealership tells me that it's an all day affair, which combined with the cb, is not going to be inexpensive. Likely the same for the satellite radio, but the satellite radio is about half the price of the cb radio.

Spyder Garage

The CB kit is a little over $1000.00 plus the harness 160.00 plus installation, they have to remove most of rear end components to install its at least a couple hour install. The XM kit is 580.00 plus the harness, all most the same install procedure.