Spyder Garage

Default Retaining Caps on Blue Ridge Mounts

I was in the local dealer today and noticed that the caps that hold the upper mounts to the sides of the gauge pod for the windshield of the 2017 F3s wrap around the mount to keep it from sliding out. I noticed because mine tend to do so since I mounted a different windshield. I quickly asked the parts guy if I could get them and of course was told they are not available separately. Anybody know if there is a way to get them. thanks Jim

Spyder Garage

I THINK I know what parts you are referring to.
    The "bar ends" for F3s look very similar and with just some minor grinding on the inside ridge can be used to hold the Windshield brackets to the gauge rails.

Spyder Garage

You need these upgraded end caps for the blue ridge screen I have now fitted them to mine BRP part number is 219400744 they are now supplied with the BR screen.

Quote Originally Posted by brass-monky View Post
    I was in the local dealer today and noticed that the caps that hold the upper mounts to the sides of the gauge pod for the windshield of the 2017 F3s wrap around the mount to keep it from sliding out. I noticed because mine tend to do so since I mounted a different windshield. I quickly asked the parts guy if I could get them and of course was told they are not available separately. Anybody know if there is a way to get them. thanks Jim

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

That part number is what I was looking for. From the dealer $22 --Power sports warehouse $15

Spyder Garage

Could you send a picture of the old and new one, I'm have trouble visualizing it.
    i may need them for my BR mounted shield as well
    thanks
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

My plastic caps on my 2015 BR are round with the screw goibg thru BUT the inside brace (Metal Brace) has a C shaped end which means the windshield could come off.
    Are you getting 2 metal braces with a round end instead of a C end???
    Picture would be Great!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Default Upgraded B/R Sceen clamps

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2012 View Post
    Could you send a picture of the old and new one, I'm have trouble visualizing it.
    i may need them for my BR mounted shield as well
    thanks
    The first 2 are the original alloy clamp ones that let the screen arm pull out, the other 3 are the new upgrade plastic ones that clamp the screen firmer and the screen arm will break the plastic flange in a emergency

20170417_144650.jpg20170417_144700.jpg20170417_145117.jpg20170417_145145.jpg20170417_145152.jpg

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the pics- I will order.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!