Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BLUEKNIGHT911's Recovery

..... To bring all my well-wishers up to speed, yesterday 4/12 they smashed the stone into pieces ..... and it must have been pretty large because I have been keeping track of what has been coming out VERY closely ........ and so far about 15 or so grains ..... I didn't take any pain stuff ( Oxy ) except an Ibuprofen because pain actually tells you things........ The last evidence was about 8 hrs ago so maybe it's all through now ..... I had an X-ray scheduled for the 25th but that is going to be CHANGED ...... I'm not missing SPYDERFEST ..... I want to thank all my many, many well-wishers for their support and kind words during this time of pain and stress..... I'd like to think I'm a pretty tough old bird ( x-leo and all that bs ) but this was a very depressing 12 days for me and having your support was big, big help .....again Thank you from the bottom of my HEART ........ ......PS " three wheels ", post # 76, I read your post 5 times and still don't know what it meant , please PM me and explain ???????

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update, and you're just gonna have to eat all that much more barbecue in Springfield...

You have to regain your strength!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Hmmmmmm. I always thought you were full of sh1t, but it turns out you were full of stones . Great news, Mike, although I would not like to have been you over the last couple of weeks. Here's hoping it's all finished for you ! (And I mean that in the nicest possible way, you gruff bugger, you ! )

Regards,
    Stoneless Pete (and hoping to stay that way! )
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

glad to hear your doing good
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So happy you're doing better and will be at SF. Have you been in hospital all this time?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default FULL OF **IT

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Hmmmmmm. I always thought you were full of sh1t, but it turns out you were full of stones . Great news, Mike, although I would not like to have been you over the last couple of weeks. Here's hoping it's all finished for you ! (And I mean that in the nicest possible way, you gruff bugger, you ! )

Regards,
    Wrong Pete , I am - or least WAS ..... had't gone in 6 Days and was starting to get painful ..... finally took some laxatives and you would surprised at how much the ( normal ) size human body can contain. .... I couldn't find an emoticon for it ....I'll ask Bob

Spyder Garage

Glad you're doing well Mike. Thanks for the update.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Mike we are all happy to hear that the procedure worked well.

i have had many of them, they test them they find two types, but to be honest, my old urologist, meaning he had many years of experience, told me and some research I did agrees that they really don't know a lot about how an individual gets them. My doctor said that his experience tells him that most of the time it is dehydration or even mild dehydration elevates certain acids and urea, causing the stones.

If you spend a lot of time in the sun, on a motorcycle, flying in airplanes or any of these other anti-hydrating activities, DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ..... To bring all my well-wishers up to speed, yesterday 4/12 they smashed the stone into pieces ..... and it must have been pretty large because I have been keeping track of what has been coming out VERY closely ........ and so far about 15 or so grains ..... I didn't take any pain stuff ( Oxy ) except an Ibuprofen because pain actually tells you things........ The last evidence was about 8 hrs ago so maybe it's all through now ..... I had an X-ray scheduled for the 25th but that is going to be CHANGED ...... I'm not missing SPYDERFEST ..... I want to thank all my many, many well-wishers for their support and kind words during this time of pain and stress..... I'd like to think I'm a pretty tough old bird ( x-leo and all that bs ) but this was a very depressing 12 days for me and having your support was big, big help .....again Thank you from the bottom of my HEART ........ ......PS " three wheels ", post # 76, I read your post 5 times and still don't know what it meant , please PM me and explain ???????
    I haven't been here much the last couple of weeks so missed all the action . Speedy recovery!!!! I'll have to read all the posts to catch up. Take care!!!
    Pam

2020 F3 T

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
    Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.
    Dr. Seuss

2020 F3 T - Liquid Titanium

Previously owned
    - 2015 ST L
    - 1997 Suzuki Marauder VZ 800
    2015 ST L , Denim - matte

Spyder Garage

Default I FEEL YOUR PAIN

I had kidney stones in 1986. Hurt like hell. Well, actually worse than that. My darling bride said, "now you have somewhat of an idea of what childbirth is like". Glad I'm not having another baby. Not that I ever had one, but given the description, I'd rather have the kidney stones. Mike, I'm glad that you are doing better, just hang in there and don"t have a baby. Take the stones and be happy.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    I had kidney stones in 1986. Hurt like hell. Well, actually worse than that. My darling bride said, "now you have somewhat of an idea of what childbirth is like". Glad I'm not having another baby. Not that I ever had one, but given the description, I'd rather have the kidney stones. Mike, I'm glad that you are doing better, just hang in there and don"t have a baby. Take the stones and be happy.
    Obviously kidney stones for men hurt MUCH more than childbirth, Oldguy. Do you EVER find a man saying "gee, I wish I had another bout of kidney stones".....however, you often hear a woman saying "gee, I'd like to have another child"..... the defence rests..... and Pete runs quickly for cover.
    Last edited by Peteoz; 04-14-2017 at 02:15 AM.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Glad it all worked out mike. See you in Springfield. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Glad you are on the mend!!

Spyder Garage

Default Great news...

Good to hear they were able to crumble it and it is departing..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Glad you are feeling better Mike. You have been posting nice comments lately and I am looking forward to more "normal" BLUEKNIGHT911 posts in the future.
    Last edited by Bam Bam and Pebbles; 04-14-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Hihihihihi......

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post

Regards,
    At least, STONES are more VALUABLE......!!!!!!!

Richard

* 2012 RS SE5 (hers)
    * 2013 ST SM5 (mine)

Daughter RSS SE5 2014
    Son in law RSS SM5 2013

P.S. 3 Kumho AST 225/50R15 and 1 Toyo Proxies 4 225/50R15 rear tires
    2 sets of Kumho 175/55R15 front tires
    1 set of Hankook V4
    1 set of Canadian Tire General tire Evertrek RTX in 14" for the 2012 ...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good news, take care.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wrong Pete , I am - or least WAS ..... had't gone in 6 Days and was starting to get painful ..... finally took some laxatives and you would surprised at how much the ( normal ) size human body can contain. .... I couldn't find an emoticon for it ....I'll ask Bob

Since you asked...

Poop emoji.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default WELLLLLLL NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam and Pebbles View Post
    Glad you are feeling better Mike. You have been posting nice comments lately and I am looking forward to more "normal" BLUEKNIGHT911 posts in the future.
    I just can't catch a break no matter what I do !!!! ...... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think that I figured out the whole "You can't kill a weed" statement:
    it means that even though you don't smell so good, and you're not much to look at: you're TOUGH!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Mike, it's hard to keep a tough old goat down. Glad to hear you are recovering and will be at Spyderfest. We'll be there on the 25th.

Spyder Garage

Red face

Glad to hear you're doing well.....it's the "little things" that make you HAPPY!

He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that your going to live.

Spyder Garage

Default Blueknight911

Great news Mike, see ya @ spyderfest, will be in on the 25th.

Al
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White