Spyder Garage

Default Thank You Patriot Guard

292 Mile Round trip today with the Patriot Guard to do a Pony Express transfer of Robert D. Brooks 89 years old, USAAF, WWII. He passed away in either January or February of this year possibly in New York and some low life stuffed him into a suitcase and threw him into a field in Arkansas.

The Patriot Guard did an awesome job and we delivered his cremated remains to the Patriot Guard in Tennessee to take him further on his journey home to South Carolina.

It was a very honorable service and Transfer from Arkansas Patriot Guard to Tennessee Patriot Guard of Robert D. Brooks.

I was very proud of the way the Patriot Guard at both ends handled this Hero's remains.

Thank You to all Patriot Guard Riders.

The Tennessee Patriot Guard vehicle that Mr Brooks was transferred to was a RT Spyder

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Where in South Carolina will he be put to rest and when?
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Spyder Garage
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Thank you for helping to make sure that NONE of these Heroes are forgotten...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I don't do enough of these, but it is sure an honor for me to be involved any way i can with this spectacular group of people.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I don't do enough of these, but it is sure an honor for me to be involved any way i can with this spectacular group of people.

Cruzr Joe
    As a fellow Veteran, I thank you for supporting that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Joe,
    Thank you.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you Joe

You served those that served our nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    You served those that served our nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it was my honor to do so.

Cruzr Joe