Spyder Garage

Default Warranty Transfer

OK guys I have forgotten how to transfer the extended warranty to a new owner please help
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    OK guys I have forgotten how to transfer the extended warranty to a new owner please help
    New owner takes proof of ownership to dealer. They can do it immediately online.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

ALSO .............. The warranty stays with the Spyder not the owner.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Warranties

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    New owner takes proof of ownership to dealer. They can do it immediately online.
    I could have used an extended warranty a few days ago on the 2012 Can Am Spyder RT-SE5 I have. Slightly over 23,000 miles and the multifunction display module gave out. Unfortunately, the last owner let the warranty lapse, so it required an out of pocket expenditure to replace it. A new module from the dealer would have cost $1065, but a veteran's discount got a new replacement and the labor reduced to $961. Even that was a bit more than I had on hand, but it was scraped up eventually.

Spyder Garage

Thanks you guys are great
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    This is good to know, as I have my 2014 for sale with 18 months left on it. Thanks.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white